General Yuzuru Chat

For fellow UK fanyus - I couldnt for the life of me get the link Yuzu posted for BeyondLIVE, until I used my VPN for Ireland, an EU country.  Seems another "Brexit Benefit" that the UK govt keep going on about, yet cannot name one benefit, includes not being able to buy a ticket for Yuzu's livestream of Re_Pray!! I managed it fine with my VPN set to Ireland...or any other EU country I imagine.

17 minutes ago, Pammi said:

For fellow UK fanyus - I couldnt for the life of me get the link Yuzu posted for BeyondLIVE, until I used my VPN for Ireland, an EU country.  Seems another "Brexit Benefit" that the UK govt keep going on about, yet cannot name one benefit, includes not being able to buy a ticket for Yuzu's livestream of Re_Pray!! I managed it fine with my VPN set to Ireland...or any other EU country I imagine.

According to the site it seems the stream won't work in Japan ,Korea and mainland China, hopefully there'll be another provider?

20 hours ago, mercedes said:

According to the site it seems the stream won't work in Japan ,Korea and mainland China, hopefully there'll be another provider?

In Korea steaming works, it's just the archive that isn't available. In Japan they have Asahi. Those who have to find alternative solutions are the Chinese, and we know that this problem exists with China, and the Russians, and I think this is linked to the international situation, with limits set by governments that Yuzu cannot do anything about.

Not to be missed

The first part of the talk "YUZURU HANYU'S REVOLUTION" held in Milan this summer will be streamed live tomorrow with English subs 🥰

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].
8 hours ago, Martina said:

In Korea steaming works, it's just the archive that isn't available. In Japan they have Asahi. Those who have to find alternative solutions are the Chinese, and we know that this problem exists with China, and the Russians, and I think this is linked to the international situation, with limits set by governments that Yuzu cannot do anything about.

I wouldn't be surprised if fans in both countries are working on it already, as the Chinese did with GIFT. It is definitely a political thing, different in both countries.

Question:

Could one of the mods (or someone with experience) maybe open a 2023-2024 grand prix event thread?

I'm afraid I will mess something up if I try😅🙈.

Or is there no interest for it?

And I'm so happy that we get a live stream😍🤩. It honestly would have been kind of strange not to get it after they saw how successful it was the other time, but one can never be sure....so, great news😁.