General Yuzuru Chat

Quick translation:

"It has been a year since I made the decision to turn professional.
Thank you so much for your support and watching me over the past year.
I will continue to do my best so that you will "want to see" my performance again. I will continue to evolve.

Thank you very much for your continued support!

Yuzuru Hanyu"

23 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

New message for members on his youtube account. It's always the only time I press the like button before listen/watch something. Thank you,Yuzu, today (July 18th in my country) feels so much more relaxing than a year ago. 

Absolutely. One year ago, I felt anxiety, nervousness:panic:, sadness :weeping:, and similar feelings when he made the announcement. Who thought that it turns out this way that we were blessed not only with one, two but more solo ice shows, his official social media start, followed by more performances than ever? :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Imagine, if he did not make that decision and was still competing... probably none of this would have happened... no YT channel, solo ice shows, Aoi Hono III & IV, etc.

So let's celebrate the day he turned pro :smiley-happy105: 

2 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

New message for members on his youtube account. It's always the only time I hit the "Like" button before listening to/watching something. Thank you Yuzu, today (July 18 in my country) is so much more relaxing than a year ago. 

2 hours ago, Lilly88 said:

Absolutely. A year ago I experienced anxiety, nervousness :panic:, sadness :tears:, and similar feelings when he made the announcement. Who thought it turns out we weren’t just blessed with one, two but more solo ice shows, his official social media debut, followed by more performances than ever? :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw :

Imagine, if he hadn't made that decision and was still competing...probably none of this would have happened...no YT channel, solo ice shows, Aoi Hono III & IV, etc. .

So let's celebrate the day he turned pro :smiley-happy105: 

Pleasant surprise seeing that Yuzu posted a message via his YT  :626 two:  and summary of these 1 year 

14 minutes ago, EisElle said:

oh my, THE HEADER!!!!!!

IT'S FIRE!!! :fire::fire: SO MAJESTIC! Befitting to Yuzuru Hanyu!:sparkles.001:

my gosh, thank you Planet!:loveshower:

quoting myself to properly thank @fenraven

the moment I opened the page it felt like being punched, but in the BEST way. The sheer POWER! felt again like watching the phoenix flames explode on my GIFT livestreaming screen:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hello everyone!

:THANKS: Please tell everyone @fenraven for his hard work :worship: and for giving us the beautiful new banner of Planet Hanyu! :loveshower:!!

The theme is "Yuzu's 1-Year Pro Athlete Anniversary" and if you don't see it, you can change it at the bottom of the site:

FqLsGJM.png

Let's celebrate this day with lots of love and joy!!! :YuzuPoohLove:

HAI Aligato  :665e343793b9:FENRAVEN for this flamboyant choice of Yuzu as a firebird : his 1 year old must be worthily celebrated with all that has brought :YuzuPoohLove:  :softyuzu:  :clapclap4:  :flowers:  :10815002:  :2lbkos0:  :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: :mushroom8: 

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hehehe indeed our independence day and it must be properly celebrated!! :Sun:

:2thumbsup: :smiley-rpg012: :balloons-smiley:  and I add :nod2:freedom