General Yuzuru Chat

I think I have watched Ice Story Gift about 10 times in 3 days and will continue to watch for eternity.  It is so Wonderful Beautiful Amazing.  The story he tells us is heart wrenching and hopeful and inspiring because we all move through these emotions in our own way.  What an experience and I mean the Whole experience .  Yuzuru Hanyu, the narration, the artistry and the Light show on the screen and flowing out onto the ice, the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, special Gift Orchestra Band, the Dancers and all the staff. Thank you all for bringing us this Wonderful Beautiful Amazing Work of Art to Charish. :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This is such a sweet story! A child can see the beauty of Yuzu's skating without prejudice. :heartpound:

Dave from TSL said: American kids might not be able to appreciate Yuzu's Gift show because some can't read English subtitles yet😂

I wonder how many American kids will sit and watch Gift or SOI shows 🤔

1 hour ago, LAY said:

Dave from TSL said: American kids might not be able to appreciate Yuzu's Gift show because some can't read English subtitles yet😂

I wonder how many American kids will sit and watch Gift or SOI shows 🤔

That's like saying nobody outside of Korea enjoys K-pop songs because they don't understand the lyrics. :dry:

Let's ignore these people. They don't deserve our attention. :rolleyes:

Can't download to my laptop and I don't even have a smartphone. I am hoping someone will make it available once it comes off Disney (and yes, a DVD would be heaven). Mind you, even if I could download it, I'd still be rewatching on Disney so as to show as much support as I can. I may not be fond of big corporations but Disney took the chance on Yuzuru and I will do my small bit to encourage and reward it.

I wonder what the message will be about. :10636614:

There are already all kinds of speculations and wild guesses going around on Twitter, for example the announcement of a world tour, Share Practice 2, an ice show, or a collaboration. I think it could be either. Perhaps it's even an announcement about Yuzu becoming the brand ambassador of a certain luxury brand. :grin:

Anyway, I look forward to it. I'm sure it's something we all will be happy about. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

[NEWS]

49 minutes ago, TallyT said:

I came here to post this exact thing! It's lovely. Yuzu starts out all serious like his ELLE Japan cover photos and by the end he's giggling and smiling and back to being the baby Yuzu we all know and love....(and yes of course we love CEO on the cover of a magazine Yuzu too, it's just a different kind of love)

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

Yuzu has great taste. And fanyus are real quick.

Yuzu really likes Armani - he wears it all the time and has done so for years. So.many photos of him in Armani T-shirts from the past, too.