General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Anni said:

Throwback in 2015 0:)

[NEWS]

I wish all satellites a good start in the May.:wink_star:

I notised that Yuzu sometimes write his name 羽生結弦with 生字smaller than the other 3 characters. His  bow string 弦字的弓is also curved sideways (very unique). My niece though of Chinese descent said Yuzu writes better Kanji characters than her and she can't even write her own name in Chinese/Kanji.

Just now, LAY said:

Appropriately added up one pair of skates⛸️ ⛸️ (should have added a pair of skates 🤪 )

What kind of auto - translate is this? (i didn't even request for it). I actually wrote 應該再加上一雙冰鞋😂

Hello everyone! I've been a a fanyu for a while but this is the first time I've participated in the fandom as a group. I've been meaning to ask what does "rabbit rabbit white rabbit" mean? It's very cute name for Yuzu but I was wondering if I came from something specific.  Thank you! 😊❤️⛸️🪽

On 4/29/2023 at 6:41 AM, Geo1 said:

. . . . .  For new Fanyus, if you have not had the chance to watch the 2012 NHK documentary, ‘Spirits of the Athletes’, I would highly recommend that you do. You cannot fully appreciate who Yuzu has become without knowing who he was. I have watched this documentary countless times and never tire of it.

This English dubbed version is in the Planet’s video archives. 

Alas, the video in the archives does not play for me, and I can't find it online either.  

29 minutes ago, JennyYang said:

Did Yuzu increase his youtube membership fee? At least in Sweden, it's increased from 99 SEK/month to 129 SEK/month now.

Not located in Sweden but I haven't seen any change for me. For the price level that Yuzuru chose for his channel (¥1,190 / US$9.99), YouTube still has this listed as 99 SEK.

See (ensure Sweden is selected at the top if it's not already):

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/10120241?hl=en&ref_topic=9153998&sjid=9896176651077789416-NA&co=GENIE.CountryCode%3DSE