General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Yuzu has just released a new Youtube video for members.  He did a beautiful 4Lo+3A seq.  I don't think he's ever done this combo before.

Oh...and it has english subtitles!!

I remember that one 4T+3A attempt in the gala finale of the 2015 World Team Trophy, but that should be it. It's incredible that he is still able to do that difficult jump sequence.

1 hour ago, LAY said:

I am gonna join as member now ...hoo hoo! May I ask how to join? I already subscribed to Yuzu's  YouTune. I have seen Yuzu's 4Lo+3T from share practice and exhibition gala in the past. They are a beauties🥰😍

If you go to his YT channel, you should see a "join" button next to "subscribe". Just follow the instructions then. Enjoy! 😊

8 minutes ago, LAY said:

Looks like Yuzu can add another 3A...he is collector of as many 3A sequence as possible 🤪

I have noticed Yuzu's 4Lo is different from other skaters.From the way he take off (very distinctive) and completed the 4 rotations (include minimal pre- rotation for edge jump).  Other skater's quad loop seemed to look like triples. Just wonder whether there is too much pre-rotation🤔

Just now, LAY said:

Haha! 💯👍

I wonder what would be his score for this sequence? He was already quite wild when young ( he was wearing a flowery kimono outfit during gala exhibition 2014/2015?) jumping 4T+3A+3A+3A sequence🤪