General Yuzuru Chat

18 hours ago, ChocoFanyu said:

Hello everyone! I've been a a fanyu for a while but this is the first time I've participated in the fandom as a group. I've been meaning to ask what does "rabbit rabbit white rabbit" mean? It's very cute name for Yuzu but I was wondering if I came from something specific.  Thank you! 😊❤️⛸️🪽

Welcome to the Planet! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I am not sure how "rabbit rabbit white rabbit" became connected with Yuzu, but it is a good luck superstition expression for the first of every month, mainly in the US and Britain. The link under spoiler has more information about it if you're interested :tumblr_inline_mn41rcdXdN1qz4rgp::

15 hours ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

Not located in Sweden but I haven't seen any change for me. For the price level that Yuzuru chose for his channel (¥1,190 / US$9.99), YouTube still has this listed as 99 SEK.

See (ensure Sweden is selected at the top if it's not already):

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/10120241?hl=en&ref_topic=9153998&sjid=9896176651077789416-NA&co=GENIE.CountryCode%3DSE

Thanks for checking! Now I understand it's Apple who's charging 20 SEK extra. I renewed from my computer and it's still 99 SEK.

1 hour ago, JennyYang said:

Thanks for checking! Now I understand it's Apple who's charging 20 SEK extra. I renewed from my computer and it's still 99 SEK.

I am living in Brunei. My niece got me a Singapore VPN using my gmail address.

When I want to pay for my member fee for Yuzu's YouTube, my visa credit card issued in Brunei was not accepted.Does anyone encounter this problem?  Do I really have to use Singapore issued credit card to pay Yuzu's member fee ( According to my niece the failure for my credit card online payment is because I can only use Singapore issued credit card for payment 😅

Hello everyone. I’m almost "new" here.
I have been following Hanyu’s career for some time and discovered PH a few years ago. I was just following and reading the posts because I didn’t have a lot of knowledge in figure skating so I thought my interventions wouldn’t have been of much interest. That said, PH has become my refuge in hard times (his and mine) and I have discovered and learned a lot from the satellites that animate this place. Thank you so much. :grouphug:
It’s a bit intimidating to talk in front of so many people (it’s the first time for me) so I hope I’ll be up to it for the next posts.