General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, bubbletea said:

Yeah im not a member too but i will be asap actually before that i want to by all of his otobiographies. aaa so many things to buy i nead to save lot of money 

I want to give Yuzu money but he wouldn't accept my credit card payment😏

42 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hi question: Have you tried Paypal ? You can register your credit card there then use Paypal to pay

No I never tried paying using PayPal. My niece told me it wouldn't work in Brunei. 

There is one option that I can try:  Is to ask my Singapore brother in law to register as Yuzu's member using tube account from Singapore site (as my VPN is under Singapore).He just need to pay using Singapore issued credit card. All he has to do is to give me the username and password when joining as member.I just need to pay him monthly for the member fee. Whether it will work still remain questionable 🤷 

All the hilarious tidbits aside, two things caught my attention:

- Yuzu watching competitions and thinking "yup! I can still slay" but deciding to stop competing so he could become the artist that he is, all the way.

- Yuzu watching old footages and thinking "yup! I was good". Yes, Yuzu, yes you were and are. All that talent started showing since he was a tiny mushroom. Darn!

40 minutes ago, 102090 said:

Hahaha Tetsuko san asked the same question, he said it was 2 rotations, they also showed it in slowmo :clapping-smiley:

Haha! Yuzu can only do an almost 2A wearing suits and shoes🤣

6 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Yuzu is incredibly flexible, watching Yuzu do this although one always has to hope that his pants will also be flexible enough to cope. :xD:

Not sure wetsuits normally have to handle such rigorous stretch tests

Ohhhhh and to say that for 3 days, I have had pain in my lower back and seeing him do this OUILLLEEEE movement for my part  :drama: :embSwan: and his flexibility is a secret for no fanyus