General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

video released for members :heart: what a beautiful way to wake up on a Sunday.

The emojis are cute.🍯🍊 So nice the hear his soothing voice. I could also set the German language as subtitle. :2thumbsup:

Thank you Yuzu for the video.

:YuzuPoohLove:

Now rest well before FaOI.:smiley-angelic001:

So maybe there will be another video for us (17.)? I'm curious.🤔

OMG, guys, why are you so calm, am I the only one who got so excited about this 4Lo3A sequence?! It's so powerful! No comparison to 2015. Confident, clean, with good flow, and it's a real sequence, no hop in between. Just beautiful! The thumbnail of this video already made my day :LOL: but that jump at the end - a chef's kiss indeed!

Also, I am a bit late, but would like to join in expressing my gratitude for having the Planet. Big :thanks: to everyone who created this place, maintain it or keep it alive by engaging in conversations.

Happy Birthday Planet Hanyu! :party0037: :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

My first online fanyu space, I remember how welcoming everyone here was & I've learned so much! I have great memories from my foetus fanyu days back in 2022. 

Thank you so much for everything and for being such a great hub for Yuzu's fans. :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

8 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

You will remember this one from FAOI 2022 . Yuzu and his many insane combos 😜

I remember it very well, it was insane and he was SOOOOO happy! 

Somewhere there is a thread about things we did for the first time because of Yuzuru, I'll have to look for it.

Yuzu's dynamite on ice is so fascinating to watch. This kind of dance is really not my cup of tea, but I keep thinking how cool he looks (he always does, I know). Well, today I thought I'd give it a try. I used to be pretty good at learning choreography, but I've never done this kind of dance, and oh dear, even with very useful tutorials on youtube, it's hard for me to learn! I guess our BTS fans know a lot of their choreographies, I am sorry I am not interested. It feels like I'm doing a type change :grin:. Similar experiences anyone?

I don't want age to be an excuse, so maybe try a few more times. Do your best as Yuzu exemplifies. I admire how he was able to learn it perfectly without a personal coach.

This is Ghislain in the Air Canada lounge at Toronto Pearson International Airport yesterday waiting for his flight to Tokyo. He will be in Uji, near Kyoto, working at the Kinoshita Academy with Mie Hamada until May 24.

M8dZPfL.jpg

Although Ghislain did not meet with Yuzu during Yuzu’s recent trip to Toronto, Ghislain did attend Fantasy on Ice on May 29 last year where he received a warm applause from the audience. Ghislain said that the ice show was great, but not as great as the private meeting he had with Yuzu afterwards which was very special. Ghislain also received a number of gifts from Yuzu while he was in Japan, including Phiten necklaces for himself and his three sons. I am only speculating, but Yuzu may have viewed this as a tribute meeting with Ghislain since Ghislain is no longer with the TCC.

Hopefully, that will not be the last meeting between Yuzu and Ghislain.

On 4/29/2023 at 6:06 AM, YuzuJay said:

OP visited Yurindo bookstore in Ebisu to see the release commemorative panel exhibition of #蒼い炎4  There are 10 panels and a large poster. The posters of the past 3 works were also decorated ♡ The pictures in the book are also nice

OP shared a clip from the bookstore 🤗

[NEWS]