General Yuzuru Chat

It's truly a new era with Youtube, Twitter and Instagram accounts. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: He had to add "official" otherwise it'd be confusing with so many fan accounts, especially on twitter.  :D I'm also laughing that he posted the tweet at 1:11 AM, it's so Yuzu :smiley-laughing021:

It was also lovely to see all the photos from the China-Japan event today - Yuzu's speech was smart, it was about positivity and he focused on peace and connections of the two nations. He is so loved and respected in both countries, so I think it was great that he was there.

Honestly, I'm relieved they're managed by his team and that the comments are disabled.

It's great that he can now tell us directly about his projects/plans without having to use a proxy service (the newspapers) for that :68468287:

Btw, did you notice the cute little winged skate logo?

22 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I’m so happy!!!!!! I was just about to sleep but being the clown that I am I thought lemme just check twitter one more time. Maybe there’s new pics from the event and there it was… the holy grail. I’m wide awake now I don’t think I can sleep yet 😭

Me too! I did exactly the same as you. OMG!!!!  Checking the twitter one more time while preparing to hit the sack....😂 Now feeling a tad too excited to sleep. :smiley-excited001::smiley-happy085::smiley-happy105:

I’m happy about the instagram, just hope fans will respect the “no repost” that he / his staff stipulated - meaning no taking out the pictures and posting somewhere else. I’m hopeful that most people will respect it…

I already seen people tagging his official twitter in silly videos and comments, so good luck to his staff in sorting out this communication LOL 

He will probably drop a new video soon enough, I’m counting at most next week~ 

1 hour ago, Soleil88 said:

Yuzu has opened Tw and IG accounts!!!!! 😊😊😊

I love how much Yuzu content we get, but....

Sigh.....I hate instagram🙈.

Tried it for 4hours and deleted my account, because me and this app :animated-smileys-angry-052:....yeah, not best friends.

But it looks like I will have to give it another try.