General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Peace for the World, really. With the excuse of this event, I remembered how surprisingly pleased I was with Chinese people supporting Yuzu wholeheartedly in Beijing. It was very touching to see. Big shoutouts to Xinyu, Shiyue and Boyang as well. The Chinese skaters were the ones who truly respected Yuzu in his lowest moments of life. More than Team Japan (I never forget the idiocy in Beijing green room and the whole awkward gala). Hope the peace stays between great people of Japan and China forever.

58 minutes ago, Anni said:

Fanyus is really fast:I agree:

Speech by Yuzu with English subtitles. He said he was really impressed by the many messages and also encouraged by the power of everyone's support.:8788161:

[NEW]

The messages from fans are so heartwarming.:heart:

WOOOOO I am still writing my favorite formula in relation to the speed of translation  :girlsigh:(I also read faster than light  :peace2: ) they are really SPEDDY GONZALEZ  :nod2: and we will know what ETO means which is a hesitation when we forget (and his little steps to ask for help  :flowers: ) and ALL those reassuring messages from ALL those fanyus with  :dancingpooh:and Yuzu books and when he speaks in Chinese  :clapclap4: so like I was told to speak in Japanese...... :english1:  :english2:  

His lovely face :heart::softYuzu:

Japan must be so proud of him....this is serious stuff, diplomatic relations between the 2 countries. It's amazing what Yuzuru can do. I want him to come and save the UK...