General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Madita said:

I don't know if this is old or new or was already shared ...

I think it was most likely filmed at TCC years ago. The skate boot lacing at the beginning features on other Yuzu videos. Still nice reminder to see it again. The Hello Blue, Hello Future is from ?2018/2019 advertising campaign

1 hour ago, turquoiseblue said:

I hope people are taking good care of Yuzu sakura :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

Fc7mty8aMAAr5_F?format=jpg&name=large

Fc7mty5aUAEHlSH?format=jpg&name=large

:snonegai:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

There was a report that as well as the other trees blocking out light and depriving the cherry tree of nutrients and water, the tree had suffered frost damage. 

Trees can be protected from frost by wrapping them in special horticultural fleece. Maybe this can be done to protect the Yuzu cherry. Another allegory, fans have always wished for Yuzu to be injury free, brining to mind the phrase " wrapping on cotton wool "

41 minutes ago, Anabel said:

Another video of unforgettable moments :10636614:

Ahhhh you beat me to it, I wanted to post it and at the end, the famous "couple" P Candeloro and N Monfort (well known to the French  :girlsigh:) and I still see Yuzu's head  :scratch3:  and "what are they talking about " ???? and Nelson who specifies in English (and it has been cut) or in Japanese and Yuzu's answer I know  :wink2:of course and he also asks him how many he has  :dancingpooh:!!!!!! 

27 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

There was a report that, in addition to other trees blocking light and depriving the cherry tree of nutrients and water, the tree suffered frost damage. 

Trees can be protected from frost by wrapping them in a special horticultural fleece. Maybe it can be done to protect the Yuzu cherry. Another allegory, fans have always wished that Yuzu wouldn't get hurt, recalling the expression "wrapping on cotton"

YES I confirm that the trees suffer from frost and can in very low temperatures, split.... and the protection is well "wrapped in cotton 

https://www.jardipartage.fr/proteger-les-plantes-du-gel/ 

SUZYQ : being European I don't have access to Yahoo Japan  :shrug: and I learned about your country and it was the South that was attacked and hope that you and the Japanese people are much better now 

7 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

I think you are right. The event will be held at Tokyo Opera City, which does not seem to have facilities for skating.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Opera_City_Tower

https://www.operacity.jp/en/

Reveal hidden contents

Just take this as a kind of rumor, but some speculate that he could not say no to the offer as ANA is one of the sponsors of the event.

Why would he say no? He knows how the Chinese love him and he participated in similar events with Canada. 

46 分, SaluYuzuさんが言いました:

Why would he say no? He knows how the Chinese love him and he participated in similar events with Canada. 

All are speculations including the following :smiley-scared003:

Spoiler

Due to the complexity in the relationship between China and Japan, there is some kind of concern he might be involved in the game of politics or diplomacy.

And I'm afraid that the confusion in the initial announcements have evoked speculations, such as he wanted to refrain from the participation to avoid any trouble in the meaning above, or the Chinese side might have pushed the offer in order to appeal to their people as you say he is very popular, without confirming his intentions/schedule in the first place because they were confident about his participation, and as they received a reluctant reply from him, they asked again through ANA and he accepted it, so on, so on.  All are nothing but rumors on the net. I suppose it has come from the concerns of fans who want him to concentrate on skating, staying away from any trouble outside the skating.