General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, katonice said:

According to FaOI FB (linked to in post above), there will be another broadcast for Niigata on Aug 12 for encore (or do they mean replay in this context?) performances by Yuzu and Papadakis/Cizeron (maybe someone who is better at translating can confirm?).

Hahah they heard our prayer/complaints ! :darklordyuzu:

We finally get to see the Nigata show! 

2 hours ago, katonice said:

According to FaOI FB (linked to in post above), there will be another broadcast for Niigata on Aug 12 for encore (or do they mean replay in this context?) performances by Yuzu and Papadakis/Cizeron (maybe someone who is better at translating can confirm?).

(removed. sweetwater explained it better below)

Holy crap, though. I'm so happy, I can hardly contain myself!

2 hours ago, katonice said:

It says Figure Skate TV on July 22th will have a segment which features Yuzu’s performance in FaOI Niigata, and on August 12th they’ll air Yuzu’s encore in FaOI Niigata and Paoadakis/Cizeron EX which was also performed in Niigata.

I’m guessing Chopin on July 22th and LGC encore or PW encore on August 12th.

33 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

It says Figure Skate TV on July 22th will have a segment which features Yuzu’s performance in FaOI Niigata, and on August 12th they’ll air Yuzu’s encore in FaOI Niigata and Paoadakis/Cizeron EX which was also performed in Niigata.

I’m guessing Chopin on July 22th and LGC encore or PW encore on August 12th.

Hoping we'll get to see PW... :smiley-angelic001: