General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

This can probably be answered by the fanyus who organised group tickets last time. I had bought 3 all-event tickets in a row, so no group price. Not sure what kind of single tickets were left after all-event tickets went on sale. As access to training was only included in all-event tickets for both competitions (unlike Montpellier for example), I had concentrated on getting these.

Yes, please any info on ticket purchase would be tremendously useful. 

Should this discussion go in the event thread or the ticket thread?

Thank you to all in advance for info

We will have to wait for Yuzu to announce whether competing or not and also for allocations, as applicable

1 hour ago, YuDai said:

Have the group tickets been for all-event tickets in the past? How expensive were they? (I guess there will be no single-event tickets left if you-know-who decides to attend).

I am not sure whether the price was lower, but it was much less stressful in terms of the process of getting a ticket & the tickets were purchased earlier (which has a clear advantage). 

These were the prices for "regular" (so not VIP) all-event packages:

Platinum €758
Gold €584
Silver €459
Bronze 1 €335
Bronze 2 €230

Prices dependent on the seating area, see the map here (The original webpage is unavailable, and I could only find the map on account that appears to be Shoma's fan): 

EDIT: I think at some point it was also possible to buy tickets on the judges' side, but many of these were most likely reserved by the ISU. 

7 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Yes, please any info on ticket purchase would be tremendously useful. 

Should this discussion go in the event thread or the ticket thread?

Thank you to all in advance for info

We will have to wait for Yuzu to announce whether competing or not and also for allocations, as applicable

I think it's a good idea to start a discussion over there - especially so that we can see who would be in for purchasing tickets as a group. As soon as we know if Yuzu participates and ticket purchasing info is available, we should already be organized so that we can contact the organizers for the purchase.

1 hour ago, Sun_Rise said:

We knew GP assignments will be announced in late June but there are reports it may be on June 30.

"Sources tell" Russia's event be moved to Finland, no rumour on the China event, though. 

I would go to Finland (if Yuzu's assigned) and I would go to Turin. Although Canada may invite him, too? Who knows! 

On the assumption that Yuzu is continuing his competitive career, can someone remind me when do we usually know who assigned to where? 

Need to plan my leave in advance... 

Unfortunately Turin is out for me due to work during that week. Japan still doesn't allow individual tourist to enter unless you join a group tour. Finland will be good. Any country that is easily accessible will be good for me as a solo traveler who can only rely on public transport. 

9 hours ago, Lynn487 said:

Does anyone know what are the names of the songs for the opening and ending group performances of FaOI this year? They're stuck in my head, but I don't know how to find them.:scratch3:

Ahhh for once I know something  :67638860: : the opening is "fantasy on ice" sung by Sarah ALAINN with a voice WOOOOOO  :loveeyes: and for the end? so, I'm also waiting  :59182a91b7414_cool(1):  CCY your avatar is :peace2:  :nod2:  

2 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

I am not sure whether the price was lower, but it was much less stressful in terms of the process of getting a ticket & the tickets were purchased earlier (which has a clear advantage). 

Platinum €758
Gold €584
Silver €459
Bronze 1 €335
Bronze 2 €230

Prices dependent on the seating area, see the map here (The original webpage is unavailable, and I could only find the map on account that appears to be Shoma's fan): 

EDIT: I think at some point it was also possible to buy tickets on the judges' side, but many of these were most likely reserved by the ISU. 

Thank you!! So expensive, though based on Euros I knew this was coming :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:I guess bronze it is for me...

4 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Salut les adorables satellites

Quelques questions qui pourraient être vraiment stupides et ce n'est peut-être pas le bon fil, excuses à l'avance

Je me demandais, car j'ai peut-être raté le projet, est-ce que le Planet a organisé un message de soutien à Yuzu après Pékin ?

Il y a des lustres, je me souviens qu'un satellite allait assister à ?COR? et prévoyait d'acheter un ourson massif pour lancer "environ la taille d'un 3 ans en moyenne". J'espère vraiment que celui qui a réussi à assister à cette compétition trouvera un énorme ourson et le lancera. Désolé, mais cela me fait sourire même en y pensant et la logistique pour trouver ledit ourson à acheter, l'amener sur les lieux et le lancer sur la glace :dancingpooh: . J'aimerais vraiment savoir comment cette entreprise s'est déroulée.

Hide content

I sent a letter to Yuzu and bear themed gifts, to thank you for everything, I also included a handmade congratulations graduation card. I thanked Yuzu especially for the message which was published in a Japanese journal for healthcare workers.

I am a Doc working in ITU and anesthesiology, I also contracted COVID during my exposure at work, at the time of Yuzu's message, I ended up being admitted into ITU myself, seriously sick with COVID. (I wrote about this in the COVID thread and my experience working through COVID surges, so I won't talk about this heartbreaking time here)

During my recovery, which is still ongoing, reviewing Yuzu's performance videos and reading interviews really helped me. Like Yuzu after the earthquake, I know that every day that passes must count. Sorry to be a little maudlin

I'm really sorry to read you for your ex covid ...... who was "mean" with you and I also had it through my work too (my 2 colleagues and the lady who took care of are there also passed : but the 3 had it VERY bad) and for my part, practically asymptomatic and blocked for 10 days and then, I left without any major problems .... and I sincerely hope that your recovery will come from earlier and no sorry between us fanyus :grouphug:

When you see a "pooh rain" there are all sizes and I had seen in a video ???? a flower girl who had trouble lifting a HUGE  :dpooh: and taller one :puddingpooh:than

2 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

Platinum €758
Gold €584
Silver €459
Bronze 1 €335
Bronze 2 €230

If I remember correctly, they sold the seats with VIP packages first, and not until some weeks later the seats can be bought without VIP packages. By that time front seats are all gone. 

Only less than 4 rows on Judges' side were open to public. I think first two rows of them were reserved by some Japanese tour groups. And the center part was reserved by ISU. Upper part on judges' side is reserved by media. 

51 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Ahhh for once I know something  :67638860: : the opening is "fantasy on ice" sung by Sarah ALAINN with a voice WOOOOOO  :loveeyes: and for the end? so, I'm also waiting  :59182a91b7414_cool(1):  CCY your avatar is :peace2:  :nod2:  

Thank you so much! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: Sarah’s voice is AMAZING!! Yuzu peace signing ✌️ is always the best 😆 

:YuzuPoohLove:

and the ending is this song that @Elly sent me last night! 😊

35 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I'm really sorry to read you for your ex covid ...... who was "mean" with you and I also had it through my work too (my 2 colleagues and the lady who took care of are there also passed : but the 3 had it VERY bad) and for my part, practically asymptomatic and blocked for 10 days and then, I left without any major problems .... and I sincerely hope that your recovery will come from earlier and no sorry between us fanyus :grouphug:

When you see a "pooh rain" there are all sizes and I had seen in a video ???? a flower girl who had trouble lifting a HUGE  :dpooh: and taller one :puddingpooh:than

Thank you, Merci bien for your uplifting sentiments. 

Yuzu and Satellites are always such kind people

I do remember seeing at least one enormous Winnie and another huge bear in a Pooh Storm, just brilliant, I always hoped it was the satellite who had written about hoping to buy one to throw.