General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, LiaRy said:

c9a1c3ddab5e0e4a1b9fdba6e90389cac78a3c41

Does anyone have a link to the interview? I think it's the 2021 WTT post-FS interview

I know I saw a link on twitter these days, but I can't find it anymore

I found this (at 1:00). It was an interview with Shuzo (Hodo station).

His giggle at the end. :grin:

You can find the translation in the thread of Lae.

:happydance:

1 hour ago, shina07 said:

This paddy field art is so cool. 

If only Europe wasn't so far away and so dear to me, I'd love to join him too to see him skate live. 

:thanks:   for your tweet and to see this growing rice showing us Yuzu : but who had the idea? and when ? for this Yuzu rice paddy design :hairflip:

I am European and not far from Italy (well, I would have to take the plane) but I am realistic and "know" my financial availability (I did not even have to go to Montpellier which is 800km from my home. ....) because you have to think about the hotel / to eat too and other costs, BUT I am happy to read those who will be able to go there and wish them to "maybe? " see Yuzu and the other skaters and pass have a good time and not throw any  :dpooh:  :puddingpooh: on the judges :LOL: 

It's truly amazing what pulling power Yuzu has and how popular he is. I hope the FaOI organizers are smart enough to introduce worldwide online streaming next year. People would be more than willing to pay good money for high quality streaming of ice shows with Yuzu. :cheer:

[NEWS]

Hanyuconomy in action.

Definitely hope to see more global access for ice shows on tv

I'm always surprised by the fact that this has not been organised already and that the financial benefits cannot be seen by JSF or ISU. 

The money follows the Ice Emperor

There is evidence that the core of Planet Hanyu contains a significant proportion of molten gold, previous eruptions of Mount Irene have sometimes been laden with gold glitter sized particles

( ISU congress revealed that the budget deficit for ISU is around 5 M CHF per year, £4130000, $5000000 - take heed, at risk of extinction organisations )

2 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:thanks:   for your tweet and to see this growing rice showing us Yuzu : but who had the idea? and when ? for this Yuzu rice paddy design :hairflip:

I am European and not far from Italy (well, I would have to take the plane) but I am realistic and "know" my financial availability (I did not even have to go to Montpellier which is 800km from my home. ....) because you have to think about the hotel / to eat too and other costs, BUT I am happy to read those who will be able to go there and wish them to "maybe? " see Yuzu and the other skaters and pass have a good time and not throw any  :dpooh:  :puddingpooh: on the judges :LOL: 

I think this started in 2019 based on the photos I saw, you can Google it. There’s a Seimei one too! Rice paddy art is done annually in Tohoku region from what I know. It’s really beautiful.