General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, shina07 said:

Clips from S-Park interview! The mixed emotions this interview gave me from Yuzu saying he’s happy about Beijing now and how he wants to keep challenging to snippets of Raison 😳

Reason ∞ to be a fanyu: :67573697:

Well, guess the ride's not over yet, everyone. Time to buckle up again and hold on tight! :dancingpooh:

This post has been tagged by robin as [NEWS].
16 hours ago, Gladys said:

Every presence of baby Yuzu surprises Fanyus, another sleepless weekend for Kobe's new look, a prince, a wild, innocent, sexy boy... he's so perfect  :heart: Life is rewarded by living on the same plane as Yuzu:Thanks:

In what I post, there is surely the answer to "sexy" and I did not find "PLUNDER" interpreted by T Miyakawa and also "REASON"? 

11 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just found this on Twitter and YUZURU HANYU WHAT THE HECK OH MY GOD!!!

I may not actually recover from this one...

:13877886:

Yeah... all of us I think (sorry I don't want to talk about everyone here, but come on... Aren't I right???

and wow he's musicality in this clip, seriously! DO we know if he study music when he was a small mushroom? Or is it really all talent?

3 minutes ago, LaCarmi said:

Yeah... all of us I think (sorry I don't want to talk about everyone here, but come on... Aren't I right???

and wow he's musicality in this clip, seriously! DO we know if he study music when he was a small mushroom? Or is it really all talent?

Some people are born with that affinity for music. My middle nephew has it. He's been pitch and rhythm perfect since the age of two. You can call it talent but I think it's more like innate natural ability

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Some people are born with that affinity for music. My middle nephew has it. He's been pitch and rhythm perfect since the age of two. You can call it talent but I think it's more like innate natural ability

Thanks. Yes that was what I wanted to convey with "talent" but didn't have enough English words to say it heehee.

I'm glad to see his judgement to Beijing tour after months of recovery. And I'm so deeply inspired when seeing the steadfastness in his eyes talking about his 4A dream. Besides an athelete, a performer, he is the greatest challenger. The Beijing tour is not a failure, it makes him back stronger and more aware Fanyus support him not because of the gold medal, but his spirit in chasing the dream rooted from his childhood. :thanks: Yuzu baby! 

Hi, guys! It's been a while :yay: I hope you've been enjoying FaOI as I have (I am watching it at home as always :laughing:).

I really liked Yuzuru's interview aired on Fuji last night, he had refreshing words and look on his face. I hope this year will be the one he is satisfied with. Ganbatte, Yuzuru:cheer: