General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, Xiupia said:

JSF really making Yuzu work for Sapporo’s bid 

nice to see him 🥰

”I want to participate in the Olympics if it’s in Sapporo”, Yuzu please… 

Translation

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Xiupia said:

JSF really making Yuzu work for Sapporo’s bid 

nice to see him 🥰

”I want to participate in the Olympics if it’s in Sapporo”, Yuzu please… 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

His laugh after saying he wants to participate :laughing:

Wow! If Sapporo wins the bid, let's meet in Hokkaido then! 8 yrs for me to say bye to COVID-19+learn Japanese😂+make travel plans. I just don't know in what capacity he will attend the event. As an athlete (representative) ? Yes. But also as a host? A commentator? A coach? Or the mascot😂? Anyway, he'll be the center of attention, for sure! I remember last year when he didn't show up at the Tokyo Olys Opening Ceremony, my friends and I were so disappointed. 

Edit: He giggles "hehehe~" as if telling a joke, but I can feel he really loves the Olympics and skating.😢Sochi the advent of a star, Pyeongchang a sparkling dream, Beijing -- hope it only left him with "crystal memories."

7 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

He really is that type of captain who refuses to leave the sinking ship, even if the sea level has reached the upper deck already.

This. Sport. Doesn't. Deserve. Him.

😭This is what sets a genius apart from other people. 

Edit: JSF doesn't deserve him, either! And they're using him for the bid. 💔I might feel better if it's Sendai not Sapporo. 😂

Finally had some time to watch all the subbed videos with Yuzu's interviews from Beijing. Boy, that was a lot and i had to pause those clips couple of times to process everything. I have so many emotions. I am still angry at universe, but also amazed at his eloquence, wisdom, sincerity, the way how he carefully and calmly answers each question. You cannot find one empty word in any of his answers. He really genuinely means everything he says. The part in which he was talking about his injury was especially hard to watch. But at the same time his love for skating is so touching. I wish i had some hobby in my life to love as much as Yuzu loves to skate. I have nothing but mad respect and admiration for him. He is a great role model on and off the ice. 

This is very random and low priority but i wished someone would ask him his opinion about the base value of 4a. We know that he wanted to land it for other reasons but i think Yuzu must have a strong opinion about its difficulty compared to its low base value. And he could very well be the most qualified skater on this planet to provide various accurate inputs.

“Records are made to be tied or broken by other skaters. I have zero interest in whether or not my record was broken, but I’m very pleased that it was broken by a skater of the quality and character of Yuzuru Hanyu” (Dick Button, 2018).  

This quote still moves me. T T

If Sapporo is awarded the OWG 2030 then Yuzu surely MUST appear at the Gala skating WL or NS or HYK or all of them, or  a new beautiful programme, to a world audience of whom many will never have seen skating like it - they certainly wont have seen anything like it in the competitive skating at the 2030 Olys! .... we have been so lucky! 

Guest Mary_kyo

I was thinking which one of Yuzu’s sponsors will be smart enough to take him to a frozen lake and record him skating under the natural lights? Or release blue-ray of him skating to all of Chopin's Ballades? There are endless opportunities when you are sponsoring THE Yuzuru Hanyu, please take full advantage of it. 

I already miss his skating so much and we are just at the beginning of the drought. :sigh: