General Yuzuru Chat

5 時間前, SuzyQ said:

Hifumi Kato is a respected shogi master with a cute nickname "Hifumin"  and popular among youngsters too.  He lost to a 14 yo genius, Sota Fujii, last year and this was a big surprise nationally, and Fujii has made a record of consecutive wins and still continues winning.  

Kato Sensei decided to r**** but left warm words for this young genius.

As I heard he commented about Yuzuru, I just thought a real genius loves real geniuses, just like Plushenko. 

Thank you for giving further details on this topic. You didn't quote on my post but it seems there's sth to do with what I posted earlier today as there was no any media link too. With regard to Fujii-Yondan, I intentionally didn't mention anything about him because I just wanted everybody to pay attention to the gentleman of the topic in respect of his r****ment and just YUZU and HIM as he admired YUZU on TV. 

To be honest, I planned to talk about YUZU and FUJII-kun on different topic concerning about their familiarities which I could feel from both just like when I introduced a 13-yo (now 14) table-tennis player, Tomokazu Harimoto-kun about his respect on YUZU here.

Btw, may I take this opportunity to thank you so much for your long-time contribution to the GS and now, the Planet Hanyu. As a new comer, only 2 months in this Planet, please be apologized if I happened to do/say sth unproperly or KUUKI-WO-YOMENAI. Just wanted to be helpful even a bit to everyone here whenever I had time. As I mentioned at the beginning when I first appeared on this Planet by saying that "Little will help." as shame on me that I still cannot donate even a small sum of money due to the payment system !  An apology and  Arigato Gozaimashita.  Dozo Ogenkide.

:thankyou: Take care, everybody.

Olimplic season has started !!  I have bollowed the above youtube MAD.

Sorry, if you have already seen it.

I am so exciting about free skating.

Let's pray for Yuzuru that he can practice with good health and condition.

It is our wish he will be gold medalist this year again.

Of couse , we trust him :snpeace:

20 minutes ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

I need tissues now :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:

Thank you for sharing this video!

Yuzu is probably doing his best and working hard in Toronto at the moment. We should trust him and send him our prayers/ positive thoughts! :7938863::8430721::11135030:

19 minutes ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

知らなかったビデオ、ありがとうございます。(Thank you for a video I hadn't known.)

I hope to see him singing to Kimigayo there!

47 minutes ago, yuzuthebest said:

Thank you for giving further details on this topic. You didn't quote on my post but it seems there's sth to do with what I posted earlier today as there was no any media link too. With regard to Fujii-Yondan, I intentionally didn't mention anything about him because I just wanted everybody to pay attention to the gentleman of the topic in respect of his r****ment and just YUZU and HIM as he admired YUZU on TV. 

To be honest, I planned to talk about YUZU and FUJII-kun on different topic concerning about their familiarities which I could feel from both just like when I introduced a 13-yo (now 14) table-tennis player, Tomokazu Harimoto-kun about his respect on YUZU here.

Btw, may I take this opportunity to thank you so much for your long-time contribution to the GS and now, the Planet Hanyu. As a new comer, only 2 months in this Planet, please be apologized if I happened to do/say sth unproperly or KUUKI-WO-YOMENAI. Just wanted to be helpful even a bit to everyone here whenever I had time. As I mentioned at the beginning when I first appeared on this Planet by saying that "Little will help." as shame on me that I still cannot donate even a small sum of money due to the payment system !  An apology and  Arigato Gozaimashita.  Dozo Ogenkide.

:thankyou: Take care, everybody.

Would love to know more about Yuzu and Fujii-san whe you have the time to expand on the topic~ 

I often see you posting translations and sharing small bits of news or videos so I wanted to take this chance to say thank you for translating them all so often and tirelessly! A lot of Twitter threads and small information is easily missed by international fans so I am very grateful to JP fans who take the time to share these things with us ( : 本当にありがとうございます! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, Yukiko Sakae said:

I'm not crying you're crying :idk:

I'm crying so much right now

2014-15 & 2015-16 season's done. These 2 seasons feels like such a downer but look at how much he's endured and now he's stronger and wiser.

Go get that gold Zuzu! :0006:

Random Personal Thoughts:

• I've discovered that I can bear to watch COC 14 more than NHK 14. Probably because at COC he was in 'fight' mode while at the NHK trophy it was clear that he hasn't mentally recovered and there was a sense of hopelessness.
  • Guess who still can't fully watch Boston FS? (Me... LOLSOB :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:).
  • Barcelona seems like a lucky place for him (as well as Finland).
  • Seimei's choreo sequence is so epic (everyone knows and agrees with this but I just want to reiterate.. hahaha)
  • Special shout out to Polish uncle from Polish eurosport. Whenever his partner is trying to be more neutral in their commentary he always interrupts to say that Yuzuru is the best.. :rofl:
58 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

2014-15 & 2015-16 season's done. These 2 seasons feels like such a downer but look at how much he's endured and now he's stronger and wiser.

Go get that gold Zuzu! :0006:

Random Personal Thoughts:

• I've discovered that I can bear to watch COC 14 more than NHK 14. Probably because at COC he was in 'fight' mode while at the NHK trophy it was clear that he hasn't mentally recovered and there was a sense of hopelessness.
  • Guess who still can't fully watch Bostson FS? (Me... LOLSOB :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:).
  • Barcelona seems like a lucky place for him (as well as Finland).
  • Seimei's choreo sequence is so epic (everyone knows and agrees with this but I just want to reiterate.. hahaha)
  • Special shout out to Polish uncle from Polish eurosport. Whenever his partner is trying to be more neutral in their commentary he always interrupts to say that Yuzuru is the best.. :rofl:

I feel exactly the same as you, and I've never watched Boston FS. I'm not sure I will ever... I felt devastated enough just to know what happened, so watching it would be too much, even though it's been a year and he won his title back.

6 minutes ago, Terrapin said:

I feel exactly the same as you, and I've never watched Boston FS. I'm not sure I will ever... I felt devastated enough just to know what happened, so watching it would be too much, even though it's been a year and he won his title back.

The Russian commentator was so concerned about Yuzuru and was so right, the "God mentality" is a huge burden. After NHK and GPF 2015, the expectation became huge and crazy. I am glad he has to endure it earlier than Olympic season. It's a good lesson to learn and now he is more experienced than that.