General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

https://ameblo.jp/toshl-official/entry-12686068360.html

New poem by ToshI-san 🤣

The fanboy can strike late, but he never disappoints😂

PS: Can some charitable souls translate what he wrote? 

Here, we must thank google translate, which I use here and I translated into English (and then into French) what Toshi wrote 

https://ameblo.jp/toshl-official/entry-12686068360.html  

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

It is only Yuzuru Hanyu in Japan who can get such Gyaaaa screams just by throwing a glove. - by Nobunari Oda :Big smile:

I have already seen this video several times (this is only an excerpt, because there is Nobu's "bang"  :XD: ) and it communicates and quite funny Nobu  :girlsigh:and the pharse qu 'he had to sign him well 

@SuzyQ Yes, I saw this post, too. The edit is great :laughing:

Actually, his scream at CiONTU was super intense, too. I love it, when he shows these raw emotions. This is not fake, he really means it.

With Yuzu it's like watching a symbiosis of his skating with the music. He translates every note and meaning into a body movement and - at the same time - creates an echo of the piece on the ice. When you turn off the music, you can still hear it through his skating - not only the notes, but also the vibe and the message.

11 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Yuzu model : love:

Momentarily forgot that he's an athlete and thinks he's an idol :Big smile:

With his perfect measurements and slim waist (which quite a few girls would love to have, in my opinion  :winky: ) he could be a model and, I think, that he has done in commercials in Japan before and think, too, of his face in Magazine cover :girlsigh:  :heartpound:

Yuzuru on the cover of Aera (photographer: Mika Ninagawa).  [X]

3 hours ago, JanMary said:

Why is everyone so calm

Am I the only one who went crazy and looped this video for more than an hour?

He is otherworldly (Planet-Hanyuly) beautiful :sadPooh:

I have also watched the video several times. :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Fanyus are fast 😉

I like this lovely fan edit  :11135030:

Credit: clahanyushii on twitter

[NEWS]

Translation of Yuzu's interview

Credit: iron_klaus on twitter

3 hours ago, Henni147 said:

@SuzyQ Yes, I saw this post, too. The edit is great :laughing:

Actually, his scream at CiONTU was super intense, too. I love it, when he shows these raw emotions. This is not fake, he really means it.

With Yuzu it's like watching a symbiosis of his skating with the music. He translates every note and meaning into a body movement and - at the same time - creates an echo of the piece on the ice. When you turn off the music, you can still hear it through his skating - not only the notes, but also the vibe and the message.

yesss