General Yuzuru Chat

I love this fan art so much, but cannot translate the mood very well. Please someone help me!

It's about a jump challenge at SOI.

Sakamoto: "Senpai, aren't you going to do that?"  「先輩は出ないんすか?」very casual way to ask.

Yuzuru: "Ah, mustache thing is not for me."  「あー、俺ヒゲNG。」very very bossy.

Interesting proposals from ISU re jump seq/combos - for AFTER OWG  - Max asking why not from now?

Yuzuru - always innovative, often robbed!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
17 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Interesting proposals from ISU re jump seq/combos - for AFTER OWG  - Max asking why not from now?

Yuzuru - always innovative, often robbed!

Seriously, there is no reason for this to not be implemented right now.  Not doing so is such a blatant pro-NC, anti-Yuzu decision.  I know someone was proposing ways to address the inequities, formally, without using Yuzu's name, to the ISU - wouldn't thins be a good thing to inquire about?  (Again, without using Yuzu's name...just the simple question of "if you have noticed something that needs improving in the scoring system, why wouldn't it be implemented immediately?)

10 minutes ago, barbara said:

Seriously, there is no reason for this to not be implemented right now.  Not doing so is such a blatant pro-NC, anti-Yuzu decision.  I know someone was proposing ways to address the inequities, formally, without using Yuzu's name, to the ISU - wouldn't thins be a good thing to inquire about?  (Again, without using Yuzu's name...just the simple question of "if you have noticed something that needs improving in the scoring system, why wouldn't it be implemented immediately?)

ISU proposed changes to the BV of the quads too which were initially going to be introduced this past season and would have advantaged Yuzu with his loop, or at least reduced the disadvantage to him in relation to Flip/Lutz - didnt Raf/NC object so changes postponed till after OWG?

Anyway wouldnt it be so good to see Yuzuru win Oly gold again DESPITE these things being stacked against him? He really can do it I feel!

17 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Vanessa reported on the final day of SOI Yokohama that Yuzu was just like a PE teacher :laughing:

So many onomatopes.  I expect your imagination. 

V: Really surprised with the silhouette of Hanyu-kun at the opening. We heard some yells before opening, but some kind of trouble with the sound system, and Hanyu-kun jumped sideways. Heard something like "☆〇¥#%  (maybe yells) again and re-started.  Shouldn't I pay additional charge of 23,000 yen (for this good deal)? 

And there was something slim backlit.  Pointing up the air. It started like this.  It was just Shuwa-chan (Schwarzenegger). 

We couldn't shout, so we were like this #$%&''@* :smiley-laughing021: 

Here comes something, here comes something, HERE HE COMES!!  He was shining.

He did LGC, and white Hanyu-kun skated in front of me, and I swayed like this along with his movement.

(Her excitement continues)

At the finale, why is his shirt so tight (pitchi pichi )?  Why is only Hanyu-kun's so tight?

Skaters were along the rink sides like this. 

My seat was here.  And, Hanyu-kun was here! !  So I could see his Bitchi bichi (graded up :biggrin: ) back.  Oh, 体育教師 (taiiku kyoshi) - PE teacher !!!

While skaters names were called, he sometimes turned back to our side.  Wait, please do not turn back! (Maybe he was burning down the audience to ashes :dbana:)

The way he waves his hand is like this, tinplate scarecrow.  Needs some oiling. 

But when he turned back, it was smooth. Don't know why.

(And I laughed out loud)

Hanyu-kun has azatoi default settings basically, you know? 

Note: 羽生君って基本的あざてぇ初期設定じゃん (Hanyu-kun tte kihonteki(ni) azate (azatoi) shokisettei jan.)

azatoi shokisettei = calculating/cunning/flirty/sly (difficult to translate) default settings

We say, "He is azato-kawaii, isn't he?" :biggrin:

V:  Tinplate is OK. I wanted to see the tinplate front.

At the last, skaters were waving hands to the audience.  Hanyu-kun was trying to see our eyes one by one (of course other skaters did the same), and he was delayed with some distance from other skaters.  It's because he is kind and considerate.

It wasn't mirror or the sun that was shining, it was Yuzuru Hanyu.

I couldn't bear it, and I protected myself once, like "No, stop it!"

If you only hear this, it's just "Walking Dead."

Oh that's brave of you to translate, Thank you!!

It's so difficult to convey the emotion because we can't quite carry the onomatopaeia into English.  We will need to be like Jabberwocky level of craziness to be able to convey Vanessa's intensity!

22 minutes ago, thebellsjar said:

I still haven't see HD pictures of the SOI shows, do you guys have links? I really need new phone wallpapers of Yuzu in the LMEY/LGC costumes paired with this new hair style and the newfound "I'm too hot for you and I know it" attitude he's radiating.

Yes, please!

8 hours ago, barbara said:

I can't wait for Yuzu to continue passed this quad (mayhaps due to his 4A not being pretty enough according to HIS standards, despite being landed) and then land the 4T+3A+3A sequence (which he has been doing since, what, 2013?) AND get the base value for the 4Lo like it DESERVES and then some more.

Note: I'm not sure about the base value for the 4A tho. If he is still the only one who even openly talks about it and lands it by then, I would imagine nothing good will come to the 4A.

There will definitely be some people who will not be pleased with that kind of longevity and stubborness, but who cares?

39 minutes ago, thebellsjar said:

and the newfound "I'm too hot for you and I know it" attitude he's radiating.

He has definitely upped the ante on that. He was always masterful and confident but it's even better now.

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

He has definitely upped the ante on that. He was always masterful and confident but it's even better now.

COVID-19 hermit life surprisingly serves him well. Whatever he has been studying, it's been pushing him to some unforeseen directions LOL.