General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, Xen said:

First we get the sultry shush pose and that gets followed up by the note about Notte Stellata at WC 2017. 

Not sure what to feel...onions are all chopped up, I've moved on to the scallions reserves at home. 

Totally... I had no clue the emotional roller coaster that awaited me when I came to read the last few pages of the chat.  Yuzu is so multifaceted, and taking it all in is overwhelming in the best way.  :softYuzu:

I guess we should view this as a warm up for the craziness that's about to happen at Helsinki? :xD:

17 minutes ago, Xen said:

First we get the sultry shush pose and that gets followed up by the note about Notte Stellata at WC 2017. 

Not sure what to feel...onions are all chopped up, I've moved on to the scallions reserves at home. 

Where I live, it's hay fever season so I don't need to chop onions. I  openly cry my eyes out holding a box of tissue saying "this season's really bad for my hay fever". My nose and eyes are red and my voice sounds like crooked witch.

37 minutes ago, jinxxoo said:

Right???? Not fair!! At least on Kindle!

True, they could even sell the english version on Amazon JP. The original transcripts had to have been in english, right? Unless Brian somehow speaks Japanese now. 

Just now, LeadenMyr said:

It would be so easy. It's like they don't want to sell or something. 

They're saints really. I mean, they could be greedy capitalists and just sell and publish it because Fanyus will fork over money. But no, instead they are considerate of our wallets, even while magazines with sultry space kitty are hitting the shelves and flooring people left and right. 

12 hours ago, daisyjune said:

To those who read Japanese, you can read some sample pages of  a book "Team Brian" that is published today here:

https://br.ebookjapan.jp/br/reader/viewer_bookmark/?sku=62044486&bid=JPN-EBI-60802577-0-0&sessionid=YD0oHTxlHJ6F7Mp3aXBF3cszAxmwK15d

(I hope the link will work.)

I cried reading this! Yuzu is an extremely sensitive and considerate person!! I knew it but still I have no words.

Yuzu performed Swan at Helsinki for Brian's late father.

I've read the first section and ended up buying the ebook.

I'm going to read it tonight and got a feeling I need another box of tissues...:sadPooh: