General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Hydroblade said:

I think he was saying that he likes them very much?

Also I faintly understood that they said they are a 'very popular food in Paris' and the speakwoman appreciated it as well xD (ooooh, chokkoretoooo something)

Well, french croissants are way more buttery than italian croissants. But ours are fluffier, so he should definitely try ours as well. 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Also I faintly understood that they said they are a 'very popular food in Paris' and the speakwoman appreciated it as well xD (ooooh, chokkoretoooo something)

Well, french croissants are way more buttery than italian croissants. But ours are fluffier, so he should definitely try ours as well. 

french pastries are the best, no arguments

Just now, Hydroblade said:

I'm getting nervous i need Yuzu news pls :sadPooh: also i am hungry but i can't go and eat if Yuzu is going to appear!

Quick go grab something while the commercial is still on! :1977538: *coming from someone who drinks coca cola at 5 am because she's hungry*

Just now, lilsailor said:

french pastries are the best, no arguments

Do not unlock my patriotic food nerdism at midnight, it is a dangerous path

French pastries are definitely delicious, but it's not hard to make something tasty when you drown it in butter... I guess the difference isn't even that much, though. French and Italian pastries are very similar. We do have cannoli, tho. So we win. 

1 minute ago, freeyafanfan said:

Quick go grab something while the commercial is still on! :1977538: *coming from someone who drinks coca cola at 5 am because she's hungry*

I'm at work :P i have to go out of the office.

Also, congrats guys, we just made it through the first hour of Mezamashi!....

:dpooh: I'm feeling anxiousss (and Sendai will be cloudy for most of the week)

Just now, liha said:

wow! I recognized someone! Oguri Shun!

Aaah i loved him in Densha Otoko.

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Do not unlock my patriotic food nerdism at midnight, it is a dangerous path

French pastries are definitely delicious, but it's not hard to make something tasty when you drown it in butter... I guess the difference isn't even that much, though. French and Italian pastries are very similar. We do have cannoli, tho. So we win. 

never had connoli :(