General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Cerunias said:

I was watching this (that someone linked earlier):

...and I couldn't help but laugh when the comment was made that Hanyu looked like he was serious even in rehearsal - next moment, he falls onto his back on a spin entry, starts laughing, and then starts waving his limbs around whilst he's flat on his back on the ice, like a starfish floundering without water... :LOL:

And then when asked how many times he'd been to Kanazawa, he had to check with someone off-stage...I wonder who that would've been?

I thought maybe he was asking his mom. Sounds like a woman answered at least.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

More details on Hanyu-shi's love affair with Yuzu..

This is so extra. Where do you even get chocolates like that?  --> You don't. You have to get a chocolatier to make them specially.  So Yuzu!

33 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

“After seeing the exhibition, I stopped by Tokyo Nishikawa... The string-kun was sleeping” 

tokyo nishikawa and their level of extraness :english1:

That's a great way of preventing customers from sitting/laying on their bed. Wouldn't want to sit on and crumple paper-Yuzu. I don't know about other countries but here in mine, some stubborn people still sit on sofas for sale even when there's a big sign saying "please don't sit on the sofa". :facepalm:  

On the other hand, some might be terribly tempted to lay on this bed. :giggle:

9 hours ago, Fay said:

I’d give all the money in the world to see Yuzu handwash his own costumes...

.....this could be really hilarious. What if he can handwash, but can't work a washing machine? :headdesk2:

Edit: btw, Nishikawa pillows are nice. I tend to fall asleep faster with them. XD

7 hours ago, Fay said:

Will they ever eat that chocolate? 

Put it up for display and gain revenue from Hanyu pilgrims. :giggle:

Ps: also mods,

Spoiler

I can't seem to see most of the emoticons on mobile some the update. As in, not in posts, but when I want to use them, most of them show up as that corrupted file symbol. 

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Ps: also mods,

Reveal hidden contents

I can't seem to see most of the emoticons on mobile some the update. As in, not in posts, but when I want to use them, most of them show up as that corrupted file symbol. 

:confused:

Spoiler

Um, also, what happened to my sig guys? I checked the source and it was deleted so is that why it's shrunk?

2 hours ago, Erin said:

That's a great way of preventing customers from sitting/laying on their bed. Wouldn't want to sit on and crumple paper-Yuzu. I don't know about other countries but here in mine, some stubborn people still sit on sofas for sale even when there's a big sign saying "please don't sit on the sofa". :facepalm:  

On the other hand, some might be terribly tempted to lay on this bed. :giggle:

This kind of method would never work in my area :59227c768286a__s: Someone would definitely try the sofa out by lying on top of the newspaper and I'd be surprised if the newspaper even makes it to the end of the day without getting stolen 

55 minutes ago, Xen said:

.....this could be really hilarious. What if he can handwash, but can't work a washing machine? :headdesk2:

This...applies to me :facepalm: Washing machines freak me out a little with all the settings and what not so I've never learned how to properly use one. Hand washing guarantees none of my clothes get ruined and I can literally wash anything. 

7 hours ago, Cerunias said:

And then when asked how many times he'd been to Kanazawa, he had to check with someone off-stage...I wonder who that would've been?

It was Yoshiko Kobayashi, you can spot her there (she got into the shot for some seconds).