General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Based on the way he was flawlessly executing all those step sequences and spins at CiONTU, I'd say Yuzu is definitely ready to make some new programs :pouty:

I felt like the reason why he did all of those programs is because he's sending them off. So we start another cycle/quad of new programs. =)

19 minutes ago, Xen said:

I felt like the reason why he did all of those programs is because he's sending them off. So we start another cycle/quad of new programs. =)

I'm sad to see his say goodbye to his competitive programs from this season, but I have no doubts that we'll see them again in ice shows in the future. 

And knowing Yuzu, he's going to go bigger and better next season so we've got a lot to look forward to :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Well, his english is better :biggrin:, we could saw it in Oly's interviews and, yes, his mom lives with him in Toronto, since he joined TCC, they have a place there.

Haha you mentioning english and Oly's interview reminded me of this gem that we're all familiar with by now! : 

His face had and has me :rofl:

Definitely better (the recent CiONTU insta where he was talking to all his "hero's" in the circle was so heartwarming!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:) but LOL he definitely still isn't comfortable with it!! :laughing:

15 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Haha you mentioning english and Oly's interview reminded me of this gem that we're all familiar with by now! : 

His face had and has me :rofl:

Definitely better (the recent CiONTU insta where he was talking to all his "hero's" in the circle was so heartwarming!! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:) but LOL he definitely still isn't comfortable with it!! :laughing:

He was so tired there hahaha, after LP and medal ceremony and Idk how many interviews with JMedia ...  and they made him speak english :laughing:

10 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

I wonder if Yuzu hav any friends in toronto that he has dinner with outside. 

Not so many ... and he said that he don't go out much when he's in Toronto ... 

18 minutes ago, Erin said:

I was hoping for Patrick to be in CiONTU. Yuzu used to always admire him right? Iirc, he called Patrick the sun. I'm glad that now Patrick has come to accept Yuzu. 

They don't have a history of friendship that warrants Patrick to make an appearance at CiONTU haha 

See this thread:

40 minutes ago, robin said:

They don't have a history of friendship that warrants Patrick to make an appearance at CiONTU haha 

See this thread:

Haha yeah I'm aware and I think it's a shame because Yuzu looked up to Patrick and made Patrick his motivation. I guess I should just be glad now that Patrick doesn't hate Yuzu anymore. :4: 

Thanks for the thread btw, this I wasn't aware of. Now I have another thread to catch up with. :english1: