General Yuzuru Chat

hace 7 minutos , Xen said:

Min

I feel like we need to create an HMV FAQ or something. This is weird.

Ah, I know what happened...I had 3 shirts of the same size...blah. That might be why.

you can't order more than one of the same size?

So it worked?

6 minutes ago, Floria said:

"Your credit company did not authorize the transaction".

thats weird.. I guess you could try like @xen with the shirt sizes?

Just now, Floria said:

you can't order more than one of the same size?

I made 2 separate order with 2 address 

maybe thats why I was able to buy it

Definitely do not need another t-shirt, let alone two of them. Especially not white, cz it's among the worst colours on me. But, heh. I just ordered them.

Credit card is crying, and I will be crying as well when I have to pay the customs fee. 

And then crying some more when I open the packet.

This furthers my concession to the life of a Fanyu...

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

thats weird.. I guess you could try like @xen with the shirt sizes?

I made 2 separate order with 2 address 

maybe thats why I was able to buy it

Well it seems that a lone M sized shirt , all alone, not duplicated in any other order, managed to get through.

hace 1 minuto , Xen said:

Well it seems that a lone M sized shirt , all alone, not duplicated in any other order, managed to get through.

I have no success so far...I went to the bank office to check my cards (I am that desperate!)  and they say it is some temporary thing and  I should try again later :shrug:. Ok, hopefully there will be still some t-shirts in stock then.  

hace 11 minutos , robin said:

How do you guys make an account without a Japanese address? 

When you confirm sign-up mail they ask you to fill the address form and there is a link above that allow you to change to international address .

Is the amount of new Yuzuru pictures really that unusual? I know he was a hermit post-Boston due to injury (and the aftermath of that competition) and disappeared a bit last summer due to Olys preparations (but we still had a busy summer with FaOI and other stuff, to the point I remember posting here re: people lying about the calm off-season!). If we ignore the 2016 off-season, as well as the hermit status pre-Olympics this season, how hermit-like has he been in other off-seasons?

Especially important to think about the last post-Olympics season too, as it's the most comparable summer (except he wasn't injured then :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:). May be different this time because he's doing rehab in Toronto post-Olympics so he's getting the Olympic champion love from all the TCC skaters. 

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

me: when  should've only bought 1 shirt but went ahead and bought 4... now got s and m for purple and blue.. rip money 

12 minutes ago, Floria said:

I have no success so far...I went to the bank office to check my cards (I am that desperate!)  and they say it is some temporary thing and  I should try again later :shrug:. Ok, hopefully there will be still some t-shirts in stock then.  

oh no.. i hope you get to buy it. try waiting for 30 min and refresh everything later :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

28 minutes ago, robin said:

How do you guys make an account without a Japanese address? 

I registered an account quite a while back and I just key in overseas address back then. Have they changed the registration procedure? It might be easier to first create an account in HMV Japan (they have English page)? 

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

me: when  should've only bought 1 shirt but went ahead and bought 4... now got s and m for purple and blue.. rip money 

This is totally me... except I bought a pair to be delivered to a proxy address in Japan and then another order to overseas address. That means shipping fees x2. rip money x2

Let's convince ourselves that the money goes into building a more sturdy throne for him to parade down 1.1km of road... 

26 minutes ago, Floria said:

If the t-shirts are not sold out by now, then they should still be available later *cross fingers*

9 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

He's really taking care of us cacti...

[Did you know you need to water your cacti once a week?)

He's so kind :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: He wants us to grow strong and powerful so we can take over the world :darklordyuzu:

9 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Why no hair cut ahahaha

As a short haired person, i'll admit i badly needed a haircut... say 2 months ago. Have i gotten one? No...  Short hair grows too fast, so it's annoying to go every 2-3-4 months, what can i say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯