General Yuzuru Chat

Okay, I sent my question in Japanese! Fingers crossed, but regardless of which questions get picked, I'm just excited there's even going to be a fan question segment :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Is 4000 yen the norm for movie theatre tickets in Japan? Seems kind of pricey to me. If the funds are going to Sendai, I have no complaints though.

18 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm working in my voodoo :hexer:we will have a streaming party!!

YAY FOR STREAMING PARTY :LOL:

On 3/30/2018 at 7:35 PM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I read smartness as smartass.

Dude looks positively possessed. Guess he decided to channel the demon instead of beating it. >_<

this reminds me to Dark!Seimei in the latest Onmyouji Musical/Stage Play XD

9 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Exactly one year ago (14.05 Finnish time) Yuzu stepped on the ice and skated Hope and Legacy at the World Championships and after about forty minutes, he won his second Worlds title! Happy anniversary!!  :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: I'm going to watch the whole last group again, to relieve that extremely exciting, nail biting event :) 

Wonderful idea!!! :love::img_21::love:

For those who want to relive the wonderful moments, too:

CBC 2017 Worlds - Men FS last group

Spoiler

and NBC SN 2017 Worlds - Men FS last group

Spoiler

32 minutes ago, Toni said:

Forgive me if everyone noticed this already, but did you notice that it's BABY Yuzu in the mirror instead of an actual reflection of adult yuzu jumping. It seems he was asked to duplicate that jump for the commercial. No doubt he's talking about working hard on your dreams and perfecting whatever you do.

Yup, I did notice that! I really liked that CM- he talks about his mother in it too which is special because he rarely talks about his family. 

It'll be really interesting to see how many questions they'll get for CwW! They're only accepting questions over the next week. Considering anyone can tweet a question and there's no limit on how many questions you can ask, I won't be surprised if they get 10k+ tweets. But I did notice a lot of questions had similar themes (so many questions about the cake tissue box omg) so they might pick a few representatives hopefully including the troll ones. Give the fanyus what they want :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: 

59 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Wonderful idea!!! :love::img_21::love:

For those who want to relive the wonderful moments, too:

CBC 2017 Worlds - Men FS last group

Reveal hidden contents

and NBC SN 2017 Worlds - Men FS last group

Reveal hidden contents

Excellent idea, and thank you! I've been watching H&L on and off all day and, well, my eyes, they've sprung a leak. That is the perfect skate for me. I keep muttering 'we're not worthy' when he bows, every time I watch it.