General Yuzuru Chat

52 минуты назад, SuzyQ сказал:

Tried rough translation of the article:

He decides the material as well:

Hanyu senshu is now in Canada for training after his first competition of Grand Prix Series in Russia.

Meanwhile, his SEIMEI costume is now back in Ito-san's atelier in Tokyo for minor modifications.  

"Hanyu san gives detailed requests even after the season has begun.  The costume is tailored simply considering such modifications later on."  "But, I suppose this will be the last modification I do for this costume."  The work is being continued for the NHK Trophy beginning on 10th November. 

Ito-san started making Hanyu's costume from 2014-2015 season.   Initially, she was in charge of the spare costume, but "In the evening of the day that collision accident happened in China, I was asked to make the new costume right away."  As the costume had been stained with blood, he needed to make a new one immediately in 2 weeks time before the next event.  Ito-san hurriedly designed and prepared it in time.  

After then, they have been fighting as a team.  Ito-san says, "Hanyu-san is the designer, and I'm his assistant."  The measurement of each part is carried out in June every year.  The size is strictly confident.  It is delivered in August.  The color, material, image..., Hanyu has decided all of them. 

SEIMEI is packed with Hanyu's strong preferences.  Early In the summer of 2015, Ito-san received the images of NOMURA Mansai, who played the main role of "Onmyoji" movie, and requests of Hanyu, that is, white garment with patterns, purple and light green, inclusion of "Gobohsei" (Seimei's symbol star).   The most difficult thing was to imitate it to Kariginu, traditional kimono in Heian Period.  It is difficult to express firm and supple silk texture with the synthetic material for figure skating.  She did fitting five times, and made it similar to flowing Kariginu.

As the same music is used as 2 years ago, the costume of this season has basically the same style, but focusing on the colors.  The collar part like a layered kimono consists of colors of purple, gold , green, and white, starting from the outside.  This order was also requested by Yuzuru.  The purple chest part is made of mesh material, and it is less than 850g and very light.  The number of rhinestones is about 3,000.  

Because he ended in the 2nd in ACI, he wanted to change the mood, and modified the color of sleeves and collar from light green and purple to darker ones.  As the stones used in the patterns looked silver, they were changed to black.  Ito-san prepared two colors for the Gobohsei in the back; gold and silver.

"Yes, it was gold, as was expected," she says.

The fight for targeting the gold is still continuing both in the rink and atelier. 

:13877886:

Already, it has been translated. Everyone's so quick.

:dpooh:

6 minutes ago, Anony said:

Wait... he refers to Parissienne Walkways as "Pari-san"?? That's so cute?????

well this is not rare to give nickname to songs that have long name like PW (or Pari Sanpoumichi in japanese)= pari-san /  H&L = hopulega . It's really common for example  with AKB48 there is a song called 'Heavy rotation' , fans called it 'Hebirote' 

6 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I never knew the Japanese name.  So it's "Pari walkstreet"  :laughing:  At least my first thought for Michi is street. I'm wonder why they didn't call it "パリ歩道" (Pari Houdou) 

well sanpou suru is sth like take a walk and michi is also way not just street. 

1 hour ago, Anya said:

ALL THESE ADS FOR THE PHOTO AND POSTER EXHIBITIONS!! :smiley-love017::smiley-love017::smiley-love017:  I think the ads is already an exhibition by itself.  <3 Sorry, I had to put it under spoiler or else it will take up the whole page :laughing: 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't tell me... someone mapped which exhibition posters are located at various train stations??

This is amazing! Yuzu's fans are really as extra as he is!

26 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

well this is not rare to give nickname to songs that have long name like PW (or Pari Sanpoumichi in japanese)= pari-san /  H&L = hopulega . It's really common for example  with AKB48 there is a song called 'Heavy rotation' , fans called it 'Hebirote' 

Saw some fans on twitter referring to Hana ni nare as お花ちゃん. Literally the cutest thing ever :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5: 

1 hour ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

It's like what it says on the poster, a Yuzuru Hanyu Photo and Poster Exhibition, taking place in second floor of Sendai metro East-West  line’s International center station from 11/3~21.

I believe these photos are taken by our beloved Noto Naoto san who followed Yuzu as cameramen and is also from Sendai.

And yes, memorial photobook will be sold at the exhibition! (Me want :sadPooh:)

I wonder if there is any way for us overseas fans to buy the photobook? Proxy shopping services perhaps...?