General Yuzuru Chat

It's not like I forgot what he looks like but everytime I see him in motion or in pictures again it's as if I'm seeing him for the first time, and I'm in so much awe of how he can surprise me with his beauty each time. Candid pictures and when he's on ice and not even posing actually shows Yuzu at his best and how photogenic and natural he is. 

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I don't think it's just the russian girls, maybe they're the ones who don't try to hide it but i highly doubt it's just the Russians :laughing:

They're just the less bashful about it, I think. :biggrin:

I'm actually surprised that the Russian girls are crazy about him bc well I thought their preference would be those more masculine western style u know~ like that one commentator who was just thirsty for Javi :knc_brian3:

2 minutes ago, b138oo said:

I'm actually surprised that the Russian girls are crazy about him bc well I thought their preference would be those more masculine western style u know~ like that one commentator who was just thirsty for Javi :knc_brian3:

Sorry, negl, this made me laugh so much. :rofl:Not because of the Javi part (forreal, the man is gorgeous too), but your use of thirsty like did she really come on that strong?

hace 7 minutos , b138oo said:

I don't about other Russian girls, but I am here :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Elaine said:

Don't make it sound like it is any easier to get tickets now :sadPooh:I planned to see GPF this year and after my friend showed me the prices listed on the second-hand ticket website, I was :knc_brian3:

You sounded like I didn't go through 4 rounds of lottery with n accounts or two rounds of fighting...Lol Pat Pat...:sadPooh:

41 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think he's かわいい in some pics and videos but IRL he's more カッコイイ:10742290:

I realized recently both could be called cute in Japanese...lol

46 minutes ago, Xen said:

I wonder if anyone has ever shown him the microsoft program that forever IDs him as "Female, age 19." 

His expression is probably this-->:notamused:

You forget the hilarious 9 year old girl...

Well, you can't say about Javi that he is beautiful - IMO, ofc - he is a handsome man, very masculine ... but Yuzu is, really, beautiful and cute and with a very attractive personality ... look at all the guys who don't hesitate to lift him up in their arms every time and the girls (not only russians) who  crumbles around him for photos and his attention, the kids always inspired by everything he's doing... he is indeed a very special human being ... all this combined his tenacity and the desire to always improve any aspects of his performance ... no wonder the ppl are so seduced by him ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I don't want to say that he is perfect, nobody is perfect, but very close ... haha. look at me fangirling again ...but after yesterday's Swan, I still haven't recovered ... still in awe ... :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Japan has many promising ladies skaters, but rumor is Mao also stayed for the fed and its sad she couldn't end her career on a high. Even if there were young promising men upstarts, Yuzu might feel obligated to stay if JSF needs him for whatever reason.

But we don't know how the scoring system will change too so someone outside the radar could be a contender in a few years or go the Machida route and get noticed by the mass later.

I wish he ends on high but I also feel pity about potential...It is a hard decision. Tbh, if he ends on a low, considering the CoR gala..No fear lol...He will still be the champion/center with love from the entire stadium...nathan did disappear...