General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Anony said:

I got something even better for you all:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1xUajKP.jpg

The funniest thing about this is that Yuzu looked like HE was the older one between him and Shoma, who he was holding hands with. I wonder how old Shoma would be in that photo. :smiley-laughing021:

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some things are soooo subjective even if there is a standard (which changes by country too). It may be unbelievable but I've been on forum where Javi is a god and Yuzu is not even considered average, but ugly. :shrug: That forum is not a Javi fanfest and has western tastes though.

Aside from beauty, perhaps another subjective topic, Javi and Uno are super charismatic on ice, but IMO Yuzu has this aura that I don't know what to call it both off and on ice. Maybe its the princely thing that some people go on about, which is there too. But that doesn't explain why if I were in his presence I'd feel small and intimidated. Yuzu's character is complex and multi-dimensional, but even his aura cannot be described in just a few words. :scratch2:

4 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some things are soooo subjective even if there is a standard (which changes by country too). It may be unbelievable but I've been on forum where Javi is a god and Yuzu is not even considered average, but ugly. :shrug: That forum is not a Javi fanfest and has western tastes though.

Aside from beauty, perhaps another subjective topic, Javi and Uno are super charismatic on ice, but IMO Yuzu has this aura that I don't know what to call it both off and on ice. Maybe its the princely thing that some people go on about, which is there too. But that doesn't explain why if I were in his presence I'd feel small and intimidated. Yuzu's character is complex and multi-dimensional, but even his aura cannot be described in just a few words. :scratch2:

See, this is what being a fan who is head over heels under is all about.

Yuzu has delicate, slim and slender body. He has tiny face and pale skin. he looks like a main character from manga. beautifully handsome. 

While javi. He's really handsome and very muscular than yuzu. He looked very masculine (in my eyes  someone who had muscular  body was very masculine :laughing:). Western style. But I doubt he would fit wearing 'feminine' costumes, for example yuzu's Notte Stella costume. I don't think Javi looks good on it. 

Well.. Yuzu, I think he can do the androgynous concept. 

Maybe.. Another skater who can pull out the androgynous concept is Deniss.. I think he was handsome and cute. :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

About that app, since it always mistakes Yuzu and now even Shoma as a girl, I'll feel really bad if it ever mistakes a girl for a boy. The creator of the app is a troll.

Yuzu should be thankful that App didn't IDs him as an alien. :xD:

eh... But French uncles at Helsinki saying he was an alien. :rofl: