General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

Haha tbh, I really have no idea. It was purely by luck, and I couldn't believe it myself when I managed to lock the tickets when checking out. :knc_yuzu2:

Well, not that I managed to get tickets for the other days. But I'm still amazed at how lucky I was. I probably used up Pooh knows how many years of luck on that ticket.:acceptable:

I remember thinking that everyone who had a chance to go to ACI were so lucky, and never would I have ever thought that I would get this chance myself, and so soon. Being able to watch Yuzu live will definitely be the best experience ever, and I will cherish this valuable opportunity with every ounce of my being. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I consider you to be one of the lucky ones too, being able to lay eyes on the Overlord himself is already a very lucky thing. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

We're both redonk lucky but good heavens, you are living proof that FS tickets were actually available! No one believed it. You must have done something outrageously good in a previous life! Or maybe this one. I don't know! (That previous life comment always makes it seem like the recipient is a living jerk. :laughing:) Next time I need luck can I rub your head?

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

@Kizuna On my death certificate, my cause of death will be your signature. :dpooh:

I've already started digging the pit for the mass grave.

32 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

:offtopic:

Could somebody direct me to where I may go to pour all of the salt in the world out over Nobu's PCS, because if they want to talk about correlating artistry and PCS, and then they do that, then they're a bunch of the numptiest numpties I've ever seen and I'm including the FA, FIFA and Premier League referees as well as my own country's politicians in that....

On my pasta, please. It's pretty bland.

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I've already started digging the pit for the mass grave.

On my pasta, please. It's pretty bland.

Mai's scores made me happy and then... And then... Really, if one of the current uncles retired, skated in shows for a while, and came back into a competition, even a fluff one, I bet they'd get better PCS than that. And by current uncles yes, I'm not at all lowkey indicating a specific uncle.

HMPH!!! If that amount of salt got dumped on your pasta, you'll be needing hydration therapy of some sort. I don't think watching the hydroblading will count.

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

How did ACI-goers give out swans?  I wonder if "forgetting" them somewhere would work - would people even pick them up?

I went around telling people about the swans. To some Japanese I just said it was a present from me, a Yuzu fan. They understood right away :P I "forgot" some swans too, so I think it works. And they became feral once I passed the box to someone and told them to pick one and pass it around :biggrin:

Also, I'm actually an introvert but my love for Yuzu was bigger than that and I was able to talk to people 💖

Hey everyone - I just wanted to drop in to shamelessly advertise tell you that there will be GP prediction game in the Skating KnickKnacks subforum, just look here. Everything you need to know should be is in there, so I'd be happy if you take a look :snonegai:

5 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey everyone - I just wanted to drop in to shamelessly advertise tell you that there will be GP prediction game in the Skating KnickKnacks subforum, just look here. Everything you need to know should be is in there, so I'd be happy if you take a look :snonegai:

With the way my Challenger predictions have been going, I should probably avoid any more predictions. :laughing:

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I'll avoid his competitions then! 

That's blasphemy - we could send you into void for that! :biggrin: 

No superstition - ice is slippery, anyone can mess up things! Apart from Evgenia Medvedeva, perhaps...