General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

There's also his favourite phrase to say to Boyangman.. "Jia You!"

tumblr_nyjqoawoVS1tv8i85o4_400.gif

[source]

tumblr_onuiclV4Uc1viav73o2_500.gif

[source]

I live for these Yuzu-Boyang interactions.

Boyang reacted so cutely to Yuzu lol.

34 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

..... I can remember Yuzu links/facts once I've seen/read them once... :slinkaway:

So glad you are one of us ^^... It's really amazing how you can remember all those Yuzu videos and content.

22 minutes ago, kaerb said:

As someone who can't roll her 'R's to save her life, I'm always impressed with Spanish in general. I can collect all the East Asian languages but European ones....a long way to go :laughing:

Also, French! 

Yujuru Anyu!.... Lol! Gotta love French pronunciation.

27 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

AHEMMMM

i love you too bb

I see this is "Let's kill Hydro" day:sadPooh:

Ah, I still remember the apocalypse that happened over on GS when this video first came out.

I think there was a collective meltdown of all our fellow Mexican members at that time lol.

Yuzu speaking other languages is definitely <3

15 minutes ago, kaerb said:

oh LOL yeah, I was just looking at the time stamp and must have misread :xD:

basically when they cut to his BEAUTIFUL FACE IN HIS HAKAMA and you hear a male voice..... just listen hard not that I've done so many times or anything.... >_>

I don't think that's his voice. It sounds like the older man holding the microphone closer to the piano (it sounds a bit too deep to be yuzu tbh). I think Yuzu probably blended in with the chorus tbh

Just now, katonice said:

Ah, I still remember the apocalypse that happened over on GS when this video first came out.

I think there was a collective meltdown of all our fellow Mexican members at that time lol.

I repost it on facebook regularly.

Watching it before actually being in the same venue as him was one of the worst ideas i ever had, the feeling when i finally saw him there, doing image training next to the kiss and cry was... Overwhelming to say the least :sadPooh:

But yes, the day that video came out a bunch of japanese i follow on twitter pm'ed me the link, i was endlessly assaulted by the sound of Yuzuru saying "Hello Mexico, i'm Yuzuru Hanyu, i love you!"

:sadPooh: 

What is all this crap I woke up to about new Yuzu skating fans being Yuzu fans only because he's cute... I mean, not to blaspheme, but if I wanted to fangirl over the cutest Japanese guy ever, I wouldn't be fangirling over Yuzu. I discovered all the cute stuff about him after I saw that perfect FS. I know he's as adorkable as he is because I fell for his skating and wanted to find out who had achieved that perfection - and found that whether you get perfection or top of the shelf angst depends on the roll of the dice that day. It sparked a deep desire to learn more of everything to do with figure skating. Didn't all these so-called serious figure skating fans see one iconic skate - iconic only to them perhaps but that counts too - and decide that this sport is something they could devote a lot of their time ane energy to? It's only valid if your perfect skate was somebody else's? What utter nonsense.

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

What is all this crap I woke up to about new Yuzu skating fans being Yuzu fans only because he's cute... I mean, not to blaspheme, but if I wanted to fangirl over the cutest Japanese guy ever, I wouldn't be fangirling over Yuzu. I discovered all the cute stuff about him after I saw that perfect FS. I know he's as adorkable as he is because I fell for his skating and wanted to find out who had achieved that perfection - and found that whether you get perfection or top of the shelf angst depends on the roll of the dice that day. It sparked a deep desire to learn more of everything to do with figure skating. Didn't all these so-called serious figure skating fans see one iconic skate - iconic only to them perhaps but that counts too - and decide that this sport is something they could devote a lot of their time ane energy to? It's only valid if your perfect skate was somebody else's? What utter nonsense.

I've said before but I didn't think he was cute or anything - wasn't looking for it and didn't care - I just saw something incredible that shook my soul.

But why deny what's obvious after that? What good does that do? Obviously he likes people acknowledging he's adorable or he wouldn't Pooh everywhere. Even uncle commentators think he's adorable.

17 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I don't think that's his voice. It sounds like the older man holding the microphone closer to the piano (it sounds a bit too deep to be yuzu tbh). I think Yuzu probably blended in with the chorus tbh

If that's his voice though, his notes are kinda flat.. :acceptable:I wonder if he goes to voice lessons if his singing prowess will improve just like his skating considering the bb gives 100% in everything he does.. 

43 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Japanese has keigo which is formal Japanese for business situations, 'regular' Japanese (ます endings) and sort of has the equivalent of banmal but I'm not sure if there's a name for it (we learnt it as 'plain form' - る endings, for example). So yeah, very similar. The pronunciation (abundance of vowels, rolled 'r's and words kind of bleeding 'into' each other) in Korean is probably difficult to transfer over and vice versa (hence...Yujuru :laughing:). I struggle a lot with getting Korean pronunciation right in a sentence because, to me, it's a very 'open mouthed' language and I find it slightly awkward haha. 

For me, I found Korean vocabulary to be more difficult than Japanese. Probably because of their simpler alphabet, many Korean words sound similar to me so I struggle more to remember them. 

Just now, PapiandPooh421 said:

If that's his voice though, his notea are kinda flat.. :acceptable:I wonder if he goes to voice lessons if his singing prowess will improve just like his skating considering the bb gives 100% in everything he does.. 

Just be happy he's a skating genius and let him be a bit tone-deaf. :)

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

I've said before but I didn't think he was cute or anything - wasn't looking for it and didn't care - I just saw something incredible that shook my soul.

But why deny what's obvious after that? What good does that do? Obviously he likes people acknowledging he's adorable or he wouldn't Pooh everywhere. Even uncle commentators think he's adorable.

You know all these people, so-called serious devotees of figure skating, are going to look pretty damn stupid in a decade when the Internet lays out in all its glory that they dismissed one of the greatest skaters ever because he had too many fangirls. Yes, great skating analysis there, guys. Just great. Top notch.