General Yuzuru Chat

Translated excerpts from the article:  :giggle:

The character "Sora Jiro" of the station's weather forecast, who tries to aggressively "attack" Mr. Hanyu, became a hot topic and entered the trend.

The appearance of Sora Jiro aggressively approaching Mr. Hanyu, on Twitter, "Sora Jiro, lock on", "Close! I'm doing it." "Every time Sora Jiro looked up at Hanyu-kun at close range, I was nervous," said a thrilling voice.

Hi everyone! I share this little poll here, too. The main motivation was to find out how many fanyus are active on twitter and how powerful that SM platform is to promote Yuzu's projects. But since it turned out like a really fun head-to-head race between J-fanyus and overseas fanyus, I'm very curious now how this will unfold ... :space:

32 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Hi everyone! I share this little poll here, too. The main motivation was to find out how many fanyus are active on twitter and how powerful that SM platform is to promote Yuzu's projects. But since it turned out like a really fun head-to-head race between J-fanyus and overseas fanyus, I'm very curious now how this will unfold ... :space:

Wow, that is closer than I expected (yes, I voted). I do think that the demand for GIFT, both in the original stream and the way fans have been on twitter begging their own Disney+ offices to confirm, has shown just how big the international fandom is.