General Yuzuru Chat

11 hours ago, Perelandra said:

iirc

Yuzu performed in an ice show with local performers who made up the corps of skaters for the group numbers. If Yuzu had similar arrangement then they could perform whilt Yuzu rests in between his performances. Maybe like CiONTU, some of the programmes will be without jumps but feature lyrical choreo sequences, which might be less physically demanding. idk just conjecture

Are you thinking of “Together on Ice” that Yuzu produced in 2014?

2 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Are you thinking of “Together on Ice” that Yuzu produced in 2014?

Oh yes, thank you for your excellent recall. Yuzu mentioned that he had intended that local skaters would be part of the show. Yuzu was already considerate giving people opportunity to participate, I think that was what he had wanted.

And the last one!! :67638860::tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Dear satellites, please subscribe to Planet Hanyu’s YT (you can find the link in the above last Twitter post) and give us a like in the comment we’ve posted in Yuzu’s channel, congratulating him for his 4Lo anniversary :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

:thanks: to everyone who joined the celebration, it was really nice to see many people using the #Yuzu4LoDay 

:snpeace:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Yuzu on the morning news [with English subtitles]

[NEWS]

I wonder, yesterday Yuzu had over 160k followers on instagram and today 123k?:scratch2:

Is it similar to Youtube deleting views/subs if it's perceived as "bot behaviour"? 

Edit: or maybe a bug? 

We’re aware of an issue that is causing a change in account follower numbers for some people right now. We’re working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Apparently something like this has happened in the past