Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

42 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:
 
 
Thanks to @yuzurutimes .
Two more possible live streaming links for Yuzuru Hanyu 24H TV:
27th August 2022 (Sat)
 
 
 
 

 

Thank you!

 

I spotted one mistake in the table with various timezones - it should be 6:30 am in Mexico City, not 5:30 am. 

11 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

 

Thank you!

 

I spotted one mistake in the table with various timezones - it should be 6:30 am in Mexico City, not 5:30 am. 

Thanks for spotting it! :dancingpooh: I was checking the timing for my own timezone only. :dpooh: :grin:

7 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yuzu :smiley-love017:

 

[NEWS]

 

His hair looks longer.

 

based on hairdo, another program beside Rondo? 🤔

2 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I have all of them!!:heartpound: Hahaha 

You are so lucky. That's a lot of gum, chocolate and hot chocolate purchases. Worth every penny though, yes? Did you manage to get the skating spoons as well?

5 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Perhaps Kaori - I imagine her lively personality could sell stuff.

Or Rika Kihira. She is more marketable IMO, just looking at her list of sponsors versus that of Kaori. With IMG's help she can seal the deal. They did get her some CMs and contracts right off the batch after all. 

 

But you never know, Yuma and/or Shoma can get it, also with IMG's backup.

 

Although, to be honest, outside of Yuzu, Mao, Yuna, Alina, Anna S and Alexandra Trusova, I don't know any other skaters as marketable (with Yuzu and Yuna standing on top of the top)

 

 

Lae's translation of Yuzu's message for Hiroshima local TV

[NEWS]

 

Of course we will tune in.:agree: We already looking forward to it.

 

6 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I’ve heard they only support competitive skaters in its role as JSF’s sponsor. I don’t know anything about the current state of this contract tho. 

 

Of course I don't know anything about Lotte's business and marketing strategy or their contract with the JSF, but I think just from a commercial point of view, sponsoring Yuzu would be much more lucrative than sponsoring the JSF. Yuzu has far more popularity, marketability, and pulling power than any competitive JSF skater, in fact, more than all competitive skaters together. :ganba:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

You are so lucky. That's a lot of shopping for chewing gum, chocolate, and hot chocolate. Worth every penny, yes? Did you also manage to get the Skating Spoons?

 

 

Indeed, it is precious and to keep  :heartpound: as a souvenir  and I saw these skating spoons and here are others and XYLITOL 

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/144941230517/how-xylitol-can-sell-a-lot-more-gum-another 

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/144242047477/new-xylitol-bottle-colour-made-a-fan-think-of

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/131353740367/yuzusorbet-sorry-i-had-a-mistake-in-my-previous  : making off and Yuzu having a lot of fun :xD:

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/128719434552  : Guana and Seimei :loveshower:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3chUr8YAo  : at the beginning we see a famous spoon and around 7:10 he has cream on his nose :space:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-Uq6XA0kk&t=96s  : another Xylitol making off and where he sings :clapclap4:  

 

36 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

 

 

Indeed, it is precious and to keep  :heartpound: as a souvenir  and I saw these skating spoons and here are others and XYLITOL 

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/144941230517/how-xylitol-can-sell-a-lot-more-gum-another 

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/144242047477/new-xylitol-bottle-colour-made-a-fan-think-of

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/131353740367/yuzusorbet-sorry-i-had-a-mistake-in-my-previous  : making off and Yuzu having a lot of fun :xD:

 

https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/128719434552  : Guana and Seimei :loveshower:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ3chUr8YAo  : at the beginning we see a famous spoon and around 7:10 he has cream on his nose :space:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-Uq6XA0kk&t=96s  : another Xylitol making off and where he sings :clapclap4:  

 

 

One of the satellites tried Yuzu's hot chocolate recipe. They did not put so much cream or marshmallows, but they commented that candied ginger was very warming and nice. I don't believe that they used quite so much of the chocolate melted into the drink. Unless a person does as much physical workout as an elite athlete, like Yuzu, the drink is essentially one entire day's recommended calorie intake !!!:coffeebath:

I think that I would gain at least 1kg if I consumed Yuzu's hot chocolate, of course, that's if I didn't spill it, in all the excitement of Yuzu handing me a hot beverage

7 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Queen and then Emperor, makes sense. 

Who will be next in line? Who is the Heir to the Chocolate throne?

 

Whoever it is will pale in comparison to Yuzu.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.