General Yuzuru Chat

SharePractice reached 3 million views!

Yuzu’s second video is still at 1.7m at the time I post this, it would be great to see it reaching those numbers as well since it looks like how a lot of his content will be~ 

Also:

Special edition of K&C, there will probably be a special cover / limited edition, and pics of both FaOI and SharePractice!

[NEWS]

6 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

New Yuzu crumbs :girlsigh:

yuzuwviwu.gif

x

And on 7th September there will be a new Sekkisei voice message. :yes:

5 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

[NEWS]

"I think I can pursue things that people will look forward to seeing from me even more," he said.

Yes Yuzu, we are all very curious about it.

:clapclap4:

My first look at his youtube channel this morning:  now 693.000 subscribers.:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

[NEWS]

I love how he mentioned the power of the fans, it is such a connection <3 

And I am sad for him that his selection for the national team in 2011 has such a negative connotation because he thought it is only because he was a victim of the earthquake and couldn't see that the reason was his beautiful skating.

3 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

How mindful of Yuzu (...ooops, I mean Sekkisei, ehehe :xD:) to be thinking of men's facial care as well, didn't think they'd cater to this demographic as well but here we are :wink_star:

I can't watch skin care blogger Yuzu without thinking of him wipinng his skate blades and his face with the same towel. This partnership with Sekkisei makes me :roll:

26 minutes ago, Anni said:

Yamakai uploaded a new video and .analysis of Yuzu's SharePractice.:happy dance:

[NEW]

So there ...... too bad that Yamakai speaks in Japanese and impossible to have translated subtitles : BUT nothing that has his gestures / facial expression and a certain humor (I laughed a lot) we manages to understand that he compares everything that Yuzu does off the ice compared to ballet movements (he has the flexibility and amplitude of jumps) and it's true that dancers do this movement to soften their feet and break their pointe shoes ( Yuzu does not break his skates  :xD:) and I heard and savored 2 excerpts from "nutcracker" which is one of my bests in ballet  :heartpound: : he Yamakai has reproduced in ballet style 2 skates of Yuzu and, therefore, why not Yuzu who reproduces excerpts from the ballet :wink2: :peace2: