General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Soleil88 said:

Thank you @Soleil88 :thanks: for sharing. 

25 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

Yuzu has Youtube channel is already unimaginable, i wonder what does "unimaginable" mean for yuzuru :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

I'm also very curious about what it could be.  Let's look forward together to everything he is preparing for us. :8788161:

37 minutes ago, caramelicht said:

Yuzu has Youtube channel is already unimaginable, i wonder what does "unimaginable" mean for yuzuru :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

Many fans really engaged their imaginations and have given suggestions about what they might like to see from Yuzu, on various social media platforms. Twitter ran some sort of "ask Yuzu"  a message campaign a few weeks ago. Participants could submit challenges to Yuzu for future projects that they would like to see.

@Henni147 made an inspired set of challenges, 'cinematic' skating with dramatic backdrops and sound system.

The purpose being to present Yuzu's magnificent programmes with the scene set for each, to truly showcase the story. I'm guessing that that is the challenge Henni wanted to convey. I paraphrased this in a post few days ago.

My 'wish' by comparison was rather boring and practical: for shows to be accessible for fans who are non resident in Japan, either organising/ allocating some tickets for purchase by fans who don't have Japanese credit card nor address, plus touring show in Europe or North America. 

Complete outside chance that Yuzu has been working in the field of Theoretical Physics, as a side project and has solved some of the equations that have been perplexing those in the Science community for ages. Solutions to those equations would be pretty unimaginable for quite a lot of people

@Yuzuwinnie

You asked about the supplements from SharePractice, so this may already have been posted

One of the supplements is Magma Barley, the other one is amino acids. Now we know the supplement secrets for elite athletes. Amateur sleuthing success

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
17 minutes ago, Melodie said:

For some reasons people are talking about Lotte campaigns with Yuzu again and hence this shows up, but man, what a serve. 

I would love to see that hydroblade entry into an insane sit spin again. 

Apparently his lotte contract ended in June. That's why. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
32 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

Apparently his lotte contract ended in June. That's why. 

Ahh probably true. What a long, fruitful partnership they have had. I do hope they will get to collaborate again.

People are posting photos with fond memories and words on my TL (and some seem to be in a hurry to get hold of the last Yuzu's Lotte merch and digital signages). Utterly adorable and chaotic at the same time LOL.

6 hours ago, Mor2904 said:

Apparently the Irene gloves were sold out in 20 minutes (Hanyuconomy forever):clapclap4:

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Dear Sendai Ice Rink,

Keep restocking Irene Gloves. You will never be short of money or affection for the rink.

Please consider building a new, larger rink, with a grandstand for shows and regional or national competitions. Keep the old rink for training sessions.

Cordially,

Pxx

(Just my tuppence worth advice/opinion. Please don't be offended)

4 hours ago, JanMary said:

According to information from JFanyus, merchandise from Irene is not part of sendai's revenue from the rink, as the merchandise is sold by another company. Just for information.

:wave: and hello or good evening ALL the fanyus : there are IRENE gloves on EBAY but (as JANMARY writes) sold by companies? and based in Japan and I'm putting a link and I've seen pink and gray ones and I'm not surprised by the phenomenal sales of these Yuzu symbol gloves :wink_star:  

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/353823979121?hash=item52618d7671:g:KKcAAOSwJalhw-zt&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA8PE48BcIr2DxhWNpMC2Oe0smz6E2try3LtXBBHAiTc9hsVBVnb6psOrSgAN0DQAL7zbnSiU0gw%2B4QgffYKuwvQzbg7x3Bdcf3CXefRD4ufyoLhs8%2FeIcQE4Yd8Hmf37rQ1flfG55BA4TvxihNBSjqoBoQ6PgIWkBsB%2FeaJ9MG%2BgBHTXANJ7sZeI%2BBl2Pc6Gm79BRLMDSXCgg49ddNbwK93m4pTg7ZU1CbTFtFN%2BdFAUAcfmNQalenTvRqD7Rtl8Yfruk3TSDneJ21ckxzroKt%2BKpLxV1nCa72uO5XyF41nHCBr8AYAXoSgILM9BH7ZHfRg%3D%3D|tkp%3ABFBMypzkh9pg  

And  :thanks: PERELANDRA for the information and suspected that if Yuzu takes it, it's good for him 

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

For some reasons people are talking about Lotte campaigns with Yuzu again and hence this shows up, but man, what a serve. 

I would love to see that hydroblade entry into an insane sit spin again. 

I LOVE THIS CM :dpooh:

5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Very suitable for a super hero who can fly

Isn't it  :0014: :20111123175639e73:  FLY YUZU and a beautiful tribute 

2 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

I LOVE THIS CM :pooh:

I add myself  :girlsigh:  and only good news with your tweets  :heartpound: ALL 

And here is Yuzu in practice  :peace2:  and the other what we WISH