General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I’ve heard they only support competitive skaters in its role as JSF’s sponsor. I don’t know anything about the current state of this contract tho. 

Won't they rather support the GOAT than JSF?! It just doesn't make commercial sense! 

26 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I’m so sad about it! 😭The clear files, chocolates, chewing gum, events and everything about Lotte’s sponsorship (except heavy photoshop 🤦🏻‍♀️, Yuzu never needed it but they often  would do it anyway…) will be dearly missed!! 

Lotte may have a sponsorship deal with JSF with years to go and the compact cannot be broken without incurring heavy penalty. Maybe, maybe not.

I did not even mind the bizarre white frilly jumpsuit or the Granny nightie or even dubious photoshop, it gave us all a laugh and Yuzu was still gorgeous. He didn't care, he looked like Teen Angel from Grease. The chocolate tempering and hot chocolate making CM were really cute

For non Japan residents, everyone was really envious about the gifts with purchase. Lotte must have made a lot of money having Yuzu as a featured celebrity to market their products.

It will be interesting to see who becomes the featured celebrity in the CM's and to monitor how sales go. 

I'm sure that people bought products that they didn't really need, just for the Yuzu gifts

21 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

Thanks to @yuzurutimes .
Two more possible live streaming links for Yuzuru Hanyu 24H TV:
27th August 2022 (Sat)