General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, mmmrazorz said:

hahaha is this real newspaper?

It is very well done if it has been made by a fan and it's clever way of presenting what the tweeter wants to say, a serious message in quite an amusing manner.

Honestly, I have no idea if the newspaper is real or not. When I saw the post, I laughed straightaway, because the meaning behind the picture is cleverly done and funny, even though I do not understand the Japanese.

The visual impact of a graph, hammers home the message that the post is trying to convey and what fanyus have suspected may well be the truth of the matter.

I take my hat off and bow to the creator of the picture.:clapclap4:

5 hours ago, Muffinator said:

My husband, who is very athletic and bets Yuzu knows nutrition very well, has a question for Fanyus:

Does anyone know what supplements Yuzu is taking and what he is drinking on his practice video?

The sachets are - Magma: Athlete Barley. There's a picture of them on the Fanart thread

CLAMP were talking about Mokona-senseis visit to the Yuzu exhibition and she was showing the merch she bought on an insta-live on Nanase-senseis insta. Lots of clear files and fangirling there. apparently Mokona-sensei had talked to Satomi ito on another occasion if I understood that right. Also that swanyu costume she made for that doll was really nice.

I want Yuzu-fanart from CLAMP so bad right now.....

9 hours ago, Elly said:

A jfanyu posted on Twitter about this yesterday:

And also this:

I had already asked the question on "fanart" and you will find there a complement to the sachets of powder and explanation of Perelandra (at the top of page 351) and below you have them in visual and I learned here on the drink : yes it needs a HYPER intake of calories and energy