General Yuzuru Chat

Anyway, I like that he uses his Japanese name for his channel. It distinguished him from many other fan made channels and he stays true to his Japanese roots while letting everyone in on that too. Yuzuru Hanyu was a competitive skater but Hanyu Yuzuru is a pro athlete. New chapter needs new title too, no? 

Although it feels weird to call him Hanyu Yuzuru since my culture puts first name first lol.

57 minutes ago, Muffinator said:

My husband, who is very athletic and bets Yuzu knows nutrition very well, has a question for Fanyus:

Does anyone know what supplements Yuzu is taking and what he is drinking on his practice video?

A jfanyu posted on twitter about this yesterday:

And also this:

1 hour ago, Muffinator said:

My husband, who is very athletic and bets Yuzu knows nutrition very well, has a question for Fanyus:

Does anyone know what supplements Yuzu is taking and what he is drinking on his practice video?

There's also this:

The website lists the products Yuzu used:
https://www.ajinomoto.co.jp/aminovital/support/

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

That image with the purple color blot over Yuzu's right forearm/hand... it reminds me of Raison (though that was the left hand). I wonder if that's intentional. :think:

Guest turquoiseblue
23 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Here is an update :68271262:

:snonegai:

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: Update: 83 countries/regions :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: :68271262:

22 hours ago, LAY said:

pls add Brunei 汶萊(Brunei Darussalam) national flag to Asia亞洲 ! Thank you!

Brunei has been added! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: