General Yuzuru Chat

41 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Has this been posted ? :animated-smileys-hello-22:

I have seen it yes, been to the page, clicked on the shoe, converted from Japanese Yen to GBP....why?? No idea lol. Well, 'cos Yuzuru wore them that's why, seems reasonable to me! Also I was impressed they weren't too expensive, why?? I suppose because Yuzuru said ages ago he wasn't really into clothes or fashion just what was comfortable, and also because he just doesn't present as materialistic, which I like...but that is also ridiculous in a way because he is going to make a LOT of money (he already has, but I am confident he is going to make a fortune) - even so, he has a shoe that I would buy my partner (if he had any style :laughing:) BUT the most impressive thing is the shoe is called Regal, which of course as the true King of Figure Skating, he is!

:kitty: (no emoji with a crown so King Kitty will do fine!)

40 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Has this been posted? :animated-smilies-hello-22:

And here is Yuzu in her  :2thumbsup: elegant  look   and it also talks about her shoes (which are going to sell like hot cakes) which change from her usual skates   :girlsigh:

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Dear satellites,

Dry your eyes. We really miss Yuzu, but we'll see him again soon, I believe. It will give you a little joy

Remember the little streak before the PC medals when Yuzu put about half a box of hairspray on her bangs. Here is the reason...

There is also this "bird's nest"  https://www.circuitschine.com/guide-chine/pekin/nid-oiseau.htm#:~:text=The Bird's Nest (Nichao) is located to the north, the structure resembles a large steel nest.   and I remember Yuzu in his TTCT costume who puts on styling gel (there is a video ....) and he must have very fine hair 

24 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

And here is Yuzu in her  :2thumbsup: elegant  look   and it also talks about her shoes (which are going to sell like hot cakes) which change from her usual skates   :girlsigh:

There is also this "bird's nest"  https://www.circuitschine.com/guide-chine/pekin/nid-oiseau.htm#:~:text=The Bird's Nest (Nichao) is located to the north, the structure resembles a large steel nest.   and I remember Yuzu in his TTCT costume who puts on styling gel (there is a video ....) and he must have very fine hair 

I can’t see him turning into a clothes horse somehow - though they did get Uchimura into a tailor made suit - he lived in gym clothes and had a physique that was equally difficult to fit into ready made suits, judging by all the photos prior to that Paul Smith number.

Hi ya'll! I've been busy for the past week or so and haven't been able to keep up with everything. I just wanted to thank everyone who has been contributing to the video section of the planet! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: I've been able to catch up on all the interviews and media appearances that yuzu has been doing since his announcement- so truly thank ya'll :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I will miss watching him in competitions, but I am so excited to be able to support him as he goes on this new journey. He looks so determined and excited for his own professional athletic career, and seeing him happy makes me happy :tumblr_inline_mg16hfnAAr1qdlkyg:

Even though I found him later than others, I'm proud that I was able to support him till now and will continue supporting him from here on out! Thank you yuzu!!

:YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove::YuzuPoohLove:

5 hours ago, Pammi said:

I quite like crying over Yuzuru - I'm really good at it!! :sadPooh:

LOL same😆😆😆😅

It's been a week already, and just a week. Feels like a lifetime ago and not quite real yet.

All the complicated emotions are still there, but Happy Yuzu is the best Yuzu, and pro-Yuzu is free, and can pursue want he wants, how he wants. That surely will give us lots of Happy Yuzu!

:grouphug::grouphug::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me! Idk if I’m going to be as active here since work and all but it’s nice to be welcomed regardless. 

Can’t believe it’s been a week. I’m feeling a lot better now than when I was last week. Just looking forward and ready to hear some crazy ideas of Yuzu’s plans. 

http://pianetahanyu.altervista.org/マッシミリアーノさんのライブ配信「羽生結弦の4/

Hi hope this link works - it's from Max's live stream titled Yuzuru Hanyu's 4 Axel - v interesting reading....there was something sad and unexpected (for me at least) but understandable at the end, I won't tell you what.

@ImmortalBeloved I recommend for you as Max talks a bit about prerotation, scoring, and the disadvantage to skaters who don't prerotate due to judges ignoring prerotation  (for their fave skaters at least....)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
22 hours ago, Xiupia said:

@Elly I posted Makuhari day 1 and day 2 on the video archive, but only Yuzu cuts. Should be working, let me know! 

Thank you!  :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:I was able to view them.

Though I was mostly looking for the Day 3 rebroadcast. Do you happen to have that as well? :smiley-angelic001: