Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Thank you for updates!

 

He really has just decided to go to Olympics. I wonder,  do you think he will go to Canada?

Brian and he have done well in remote. But now, they will deepen their strategies towards Olympics.

Brian is a really reliable strategist. Remote is nice, but face-to-face is much better.

No. For what?

Guys, it's got me down that there could be no Pooh rain for Yuzu this time, even though he did the 4A and all, as I said here:

 


     
 

 

 

Do you think maybe we could just give him a virtual Pooh rain right here and now, by filling the screen with these Pooh icons? 

 

:Poohgaveup:

:dpooh:

 

 

He deserves at least that much, and I'm too terrible at organizing events to come up with anything more elaborate. 

 

:Poohgaveup::dpooh:

 

:Poohgaveup:

Yuzu in newspapers:


[NEWS]

46 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

Thank you for updates!

 

He really has just decided to go to Olympics. I wonder,  do you think he will go to Canada?

Brian and he have done well in remote. But now, they will deepen their strategies towards Olympics.

Brian is a really reliable strategist. Remote is nice, but face-to-face is much better.

I think it's a reasonable thing to wonder about, but right now thanks to the omicron variant it's completely out of his hands as he may or may not be able to travel. 

 

I think there are resources at TCC that he simply can't get in Sendai that he might to choose to draw upon but that's up to him. 

Congratulations Yuzu :happy0065: :dancingpooh:<3:dancingpooh:<3:dancingpooh:<3:dancingpooh: <3:dancingpooh:<3:dancingpooh:YOU WERE BRILLIANT!

What a great unforgettable day it was today! Thank you Yuzu!

For me, this was the highlight of everything happened:

 

 

 

A really happy and satisfied Yuzu after his stunning performance <3 

I haven't said anything on Yuzu at JNats but I am glad that my wish (ie. Yuzu skated Tenchi cleanly no matter how he landed the 4A) came true. So happy for Yuzu :space:

 

:puddingpooh::POOH::dancingpooh::POOH::puddingpooh:

:dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh::dancingpooh:

 

Sorry it's so blurred but I was in a Pooh Rain frenzy!! I threw Pooh at him after his performance   :dpooh: Pooh rain of one is not satisfying though we need a more coordinated approach!

 

Just now, Pammi said:

Pooh rain of one is not satisfying though we need a more coordinated approach!

We need to plan in advance! 

:puddingpooh::puddingpooh::puddingpooh:

I think this is the same Pooh as last year at World's, which was also bigger and fluffier. I could be wrong, though. I think the one we usually see is either gone to live in freedom in the forest, or maybe back in Toronto staying by himself.... which is ok, since Pooh is Canadian anyway. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:51 PM, Yuzurella said:

 

On top of that, Yuzu also showed his absolute mastery and established his position as the top boss and one of the favorites for the OGM once again.

Oh, and I'm sure he also managed to make quite a few people nervous. :pouty:

Note to Raf: The GOAT does not need a Pooh rain to wage psychological warfare. 
:hihi:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.