General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

probably be repeated in a few minutes anyay

As far as I've understood, they made a list of celebrities people would like to see losing weight...?
(more precisely: celebrities people think would be more beautiful if they lost weight, I think)

Japan-problems. (the new 'First world problems')

Many of the news clips posted on twitter are cut out from this sort of looooong news shows. We often search for 40 seconds of Yuzu from 3 hours show. I’m little bit worried because sometimes they don’t show us what they told us they would… I hope they'll keep their words today.

Just now, sweetwater said:

Many of the news clips posted on twitter are cut out from this sort of looooong news shows. We often search for 40 seconds of Yuzu from 3 hours show. I’m little bit worried because sometimes they don’t show us what they told us they would… I hope they'll keep their words today.

Well, i'm having fun commenting on this here :P so it's not lost. Plus i always have tv asahi as background noise while i work anyway so this time is different only because Yuzu will appear :D 

Just now, lilsailor said:

is this an interview or what are we waiting for:rofl:

i'd laugh if we've watched this entire thing and it's just a photo of yuzu at foi

Well, we just know he'll appear... I am guessing it will be just a short report on FaOI :P i doubt he will appear in an interview? The timing doesn't seem enough for an interview with him and Marin?

Just now, sweetwater said:

If that happens... oh, well. I practiced my Japanese listening. :rofl:Plus it's fun to trashpost with you guys. 

Oh! Random Brad Pitt appears! 

NETTOFURIKKUSU. 

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

As far as I've understood, they made a list of celebrities people would like to see losing weight...?
(more precisely: celebrities people think would be more beautiful if they lost weight, I think)

Japan-problems. (the new 'First world problems')

So that's what it was :14289753: