General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Neenah said:

This is probably the most important news they have so they keep repeating it :13877886:

At least there seem to be new details added this time ... right?

YES! Now they showed how he passed next to a police car, and then the police car chased him for... speed limits I think?!

THIS IS STARTING TO GET INTERESTING I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
(jk i want to sleep)

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Oh, I'm not complaining! I'm finding it really amusing this turned into a Japanese show commentary. I'm not following the stream for reasons but I'm cracking up at the live commentary. I'm imagining the lurkers going huh once they come check this thread at some point, though. :rofl:

I'm only keeping an eye on it while I study (and because I understand 0.5% of Japanese, lol), but the running commentary here is providing quality entertainment :thumbsup:

Poor lurkers or anyboody that comes back to all the shenanigans and drama of today :consoling2:

Just now, Valkyria said:

I'm only keeping an eye on it while I study (and because I understand 0.5% of Japanese, lol), but the running commentary here is providing quality entertainment :thumbsup:

Poor lurkers or anyboody that comes back to all the shenanigans and drama of today :consoling2:

I think the commenting is a welcome change from the doom and gloom we had earlier :POOH:

1 minute ago, Valkyria said:

A friend of mine is a bit of a lurker here and was thinking if she should register today (didn't in the end) but if she did she would have come right into this rollercoaster... Aaaaaa~ xD