General Yuzuru Chat

35 分ぐらい, yuzuangel said:

sorry but, the second one almost gave me a seizure haha

Nice that I can make you laugh:rofl:

In fact I added it later when edited. Just posted for an image of the products and as it caught my eyes by its colorfulness as well as numbers packed altogether in one scene. Lovely to have a look at it, isn't it?  To me, anything that can make me and if possible, everyone smile  :smile: or laugh :laughing:, unless it bothers anyone, it's all welcomed.:space:      Thank you. I appreciate how you put it:68468300:

3 minutes ago, yuzuthebest said:

Nice that I can make you laugh:rofl:

In fact I added it later when edited. Just posted for an image of the products and as it caught my eyes by its colorfulness as well as numbers packed altogether in one scene. Lovely to have a look at it, isn't it?  To me, anything that can make me and if possible, everyone smile  :smile: or laugh :laughing:, unless it bothers anyone, it's all welcomed.:space:      Thank you. I appreciate how you put it:68468300:

It is very colorful! And bright! And looks like flashing lights doesn't it :smiley-rpg012:

Btw, I love your avatar. I know it's seimei but he looks much younger...:heartbeat:

2 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

I'm a movie reviewer and they had an early screening of Pirates 5 tonight.  I have been told Javi skated to it already, but I gotta say while watching it I couldn't help but wonder what Yuzu would look like skating to it. 

PIrate!Yuzu ... hehe, It would be fun to watch. I don't think the music suits him, but, again, I belive he can do justice to any kind on music, so why not ...:68556365:

8 分ぐらい, yuzuangel said:

It is very colorful! And bright! And looks like flashing lights doesn't it :smiley-rpg012:

Btw, I love your avatar. I know it's seimei but he looks much younger...:heartbeat:

Something that can brighten your day at a glance, can't it?

Well, at least to me, I can feel it :laughing:

About my avatar, it was actually the one belonging to 2015 GPS NHK. It was the moment when he was on the podium with his pure/innocent/humble look which impressed me so much.

Thank you. :space:

Just now, yuzuthebest said:

Something that can brighten your day at a glance, can't it?

Well, at least to me, I can feel it :laughing:

About my avatar, it was actually the one belonging to 2015 GPS NHK. It was the moment when he was on the podium with his pure/innocent/humble look which impressed me so much.

Thank you. :space:

He looks perfect :heartbeat:

7 hours ago, gladi said:

Wasn't he horsing around with Misha during gala practice one time, and he did his little Pooh flourishes?

There you go, Misha, now go make it a full exhibition program. That needs to happen XD

omg now i can't stop thinking about Yuzu skating to a winnie the pooh song

he as Christopher, and some kid wear pooh costume :POOH: 

There's been some cool stuff on Tumblr lately. Sorry if if it's already been posted, I wasn't online these days :

- an amazing gifset

- another amazing gifset

(seriously, this tumblr user has incredible gif editing skills !)

- a snippet of keiji's interview about Yuzu... and girls !!!! (I'm shocked :rofl:)

And I suppose there's already be lots of talk about this interview with Shizuka but is there a summary/transcription somewhere ?

4 minutes ago, Altie said:

There's been some cool stuff on Tumblr lately. Sorry if if it's already been posted, I wasn't online these days :

- an amazing gifset

I like the alternate title of this gifset because it is kinda true: 50%* of Figure Skating History in the Last Decade

(*) conservative estimate 

4 minutes ago, Altie said:

- an amazing gifset

- another amazing gifset

(seriously, this tumblr user has incredible gif editing skills !)

- a snippet of keiji's interview about Yuzu... and girls !!!! (I'm shocked :rofl:)

And I suppose there's already be lots of talk about this interview with Shizuka but is there a summary/transcription somewhere ?

:dpooh: (I'm not crying. almost.)