General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Interrupting the trip down memory lane:

It's subbed. And I admit I am too lazy at the moment to find out the appropriate thread for this. Apologies, mods...:biggrin:

lol so he did that pose while thinking someone will make a composite picture of him touching his own hand through the ice.. and someone did...

:darklordyuzu: this guy is writing and we all playing it, such mastermind

14 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I just happen to develop my own death glare since secondary. But sometimes it gets a bit awkward, since people also never take me seriously until I use it. Will be like, the whole group fuss over to tease me, then when I've had enough and stares at them, everything goes silent :rofl:

I'd say Yuzu does that transition much more graceful and charismatic than I do lol. Pun not intended

Pun appreciated nonetheless.

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Here's some more. :P It doesn't have the ears, but still.

Oh it's kill Hydro day today!

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I think they keep it hidden somewhere because they know Japan would get a sudden increase in burglaries otherwise. They're mean, so no offer to sell!

But i wonder... do they have different Yuzus depending on the occasion? Does he pose for emergency cutouts at the beginning of the season too?

I need answers

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Oh it's kill Hydro day today!

But i wonder... do they have different Yuzus depending on the occasion? Does he pose for emergency cutouts at the beginning of the season too?

I need answers

A warehouse under a skating rink with many Yuzu cardboard cutouts. Maybe next time he can't make it to something, they can do a 3D print.

^^^ Even his animal appearance is extra. We have the GOAT :9:

The delicate Swanyu :snonegai: (though with Hydro's constant footages of violent swans I highly doubt it's that delicate after all) 

The Nyanyu :kitty:

And Tracy and his Japan team members keep insisting he's like a puppy :peek:

Did I miss anything?

18 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I feel ike everyone is trying not to laugh about the ridiculous cardboard Yuzu that i totally don't want, except Shoma who is sleepy as usual

omg!! :laughing: shoma really cant be disturbed !!! and fake Yuzu was right next to him!!! but hey the boy was tired!!! :laughing: this whole photo is really weird!!!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I need answers

Well I mean ... they have to have at least 3 versions. Looking right, left and straight :rofl:I will take them all and surround my bed desk with them!

And since it's killed Hydro day, have this, time-stamped - this look. That smirk! :13877886:

11 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I think they keep it hidden somewhere because they know Japan would get a sudden increase in burglaries otherwise. They're mean, so no offer to sell!

@WSYZ

tumblr_p24f3rzO0g1tasw9po4_500.png

And more at @Pamigena's tumblr, because she was a darling and scanned them!

How can a human being be this cute i don't understand i can't its way too much

18 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

You know what else was funny this season?

Remember that show, post Nats, where everyone from team Japan was there? And then they put Yuzuru the cardboard cutout to complete it? :rofl:

14 minutes ago, SydneyH said:

DR2Ua5EXcAMcn0N.jpg:9:

Omg yes that presscon! I didn't believe it when people started tweeting about it. But then came the photos and I was like whyyy?? :rofl:

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

For real though, this Olympics season during the parts without Yuzu will be legendary in hindsight for the multiple Yuzu cardboard cutouts (the P&G conference also comes to mind) and his white t-shirt.

That white shirt haha! I remember when 3 magazines all had essentially the same photos of Yuzu in that shirt on their cover. But then I guess they didn't think they'd have to use photos from the same stock in their next issues again. It was both sad and funny. Now I'm glad we can look back on it in amusement. 

1 minute ago, VyVy99 said:

(though with Hydro's constant footages of violent swans I highly doubt it's that delicate after all) 

5347191.jpg

:rofl: I think it still represents him, he can be delicate but a few pages ago someone posted that other skaters are terrified of him bc of his stare. And we have the murderface (which he finally acknowledged)

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

omg!! :laughing: shoma really cant be disturbed !!! and fake Yuzu was right next to him!!! but hey the boy was tired!!! :laughing: this whole photo is really weird!!!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

sleep>fake Yuzu

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

Well I mean ... they have to have at least 3 versions. Looking right, left and straight :rofl:I will take them all and surround my bed desk with them!

And since it's killed Hydro day, have this, time-stamped - this look. That smirk! :13877886:

:10742290:

12 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

@WSYZ

tumblr_p24f3rzO0g1tasw9po4_500.png

And more at @Pamigena's tumblr, because she was a darling and scanned them!

Last year FaoI was truly brilliant!!! I have high hopes for this year, too!! Please, Zu, do the FaoI!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Last year FaoI was truly brilliant!!! I have high hopes for this year, too!! Please, Zu, do the FaoI!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

It was and we had a brilliant time here, together. I would certainly love to see him there, though I still don't expect it, because I think he'd have a fab time, with much less pressure too. And of course, of course, we benefit too :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

It was and we had a brilliant time here, together. I would certainly love to see him there, though I still don't expect it, because I think he'd have a fab time, with much less pressure too. And of course, of course, we benefit too :biggrin:

Oh, I know that his rehab is important and maybe he shouldn't do more shows this off season, but looks like my Fanyu heart has a will of it own and hopes to see Yuzu as soon as possible! :59227c768286a__s:

Ok, too many people provided me the reason for Kitty Yuzu, I don't even know who to tag and quote for thanks :10636614: So thank you all for those pictures. I see the love for cat now. He's so cute and amazing in that sparkling blue t-shirt. He was actually glowing there for me. That shirt looks quite thin though, showing off his figures a lot. I love that, haha. It's not as nose-bleeding as his LGC costume :10742290:, just the right level for me, haha. I still can't look straight at many of his LGC pics, especially the purple costume from hell. I love the white version though, very fresh and dreamy.