General Yuzuru Chat

2 時間前, anyaneeさんが言いました:

Guys, sorry for off topic. Dose Kazuki Tomono the one who got the letter from Yuzu that he wish To compete with him someday? I can't remember it. Please help me.:peekapooh:

The man who wish compete with Yuzuru someday is Mitsuki Sumoto.

Kazuki Tomono got a card from Yuzuru when they appeared on the show, and the message was ´´Thank you very much at THE ICE Osaka. I´m looking forward to meeting as rivals at the competition someday. Go Kazuki! ´´

「ガンバ!」is...Go, Good Luck or keep it up...sorry I don't know which one is proper.

I come this time to advertise a new thread :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Since there are a lot of members who don't understand japanese, and a portion that do, a thread for translation requests was created.

Please check the guidelines and i hope it helps to bring down the language barrier a bit:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

3 hours ago, org said:

The man who wish compete with Yuzuru someday is Mitsuki Sumoto.

Kazuki Tomono got a card from Yuzuru when they appeared on the show, and the message was ´´Thank you very much at THE ICE Osaka. I´m looking forward to meeting as rivals at the competition someday. Go Kazuki! ´´

「ガンバ!」is...Go, Good Luck or keep it up...sorry I don't know which one is proper.

5 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

yes:pouty:

Thank you very much^^