General Yuzuru Chat

So just to clarify, Yuzuru events that we'll be able to watch over the next week of FujiTV are the CiONTU broadcast on 15th and the parade on 22nd? Coz FujiTV finally is working for me now (it refused to work during pyeongchang :dry:) so excited to finally be able to watch Yuzu events live!

5 hours ago, Sammie said:

Spoiler

I have never seen the 2011 Rostelecom podium before 

:)

When your own thread makes it to PH :smiley-scared007:

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

That whole thread is so precious!

:peek:

3 hours ago, singermelodie1 said:

seems like javi will be there:pouty:

please let it be true!

(Someone on twitter pointed out that maybe they just printed all the merch with his name but he had to cancel in the end :sadPooh:)

1 hour ago, erised65 said:

So just to clarify, Yuzuru events that we'll be able to watch over the next week of FujiTV are the CiONTU broadcast on 15th and the parade on 22nd? Coz FujiTV finally is working for me now (it refused to work during pyeongchang :dry:) so excited to finally be able to watch Yuzu events live!

seems like it will be a broadcast of all three days at once, like a compilation maybe?

I would prefer it to be live tbh :waffle:

EDIT nvm just saw crazykuroneko's tweet, all three days yaay!! The drought won't be that bad in May either ! :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

(Ssomeone on twitter pointed out that maybe they just printed all the merch with his name but he had to cancel in the end :sadPooh:)

I'm kind of hoping that if this were the case, they wouldn't be sneaky about it and it would be announced upfront that he's actually not going to appear...

ETA: I mean, once it became public that Javi's name is on the list.