General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, Katt said:

A chopin ex would be the best thing ever :smiley-love017:  But I think he will get another jpop ex, given his passionate lip sync skills :laughing:   

I only google to see that one of the performers at FaOI is a pianist. What about the other 2? I don't know them. 

If I remember correctly, at FAOI, he usually skates to one of his old programs, and the other ex-program is a collaboration with the singer/artist? 

1 minute ago, meoima said:

I only google to see that one of the performers at FaOI is a pianist. What about the other 2? I don't know them. 

If I remember correctly, at FAOI, he usually skates to one of his old programs, and the other ex-program is a collaboration with the singer/artist? 

There're 1 pianist and the other 2 are singers. I think Yuzu will skate 1 collab program, and the other might be the Swan, or LGC :whistling:

23 minutes ago, Katt said:

he have plenty footages of 4lz from other skaters (hi, Boyang :coolio:).

I wonder if 2012 Yuzu would still choose 4S to train with Javi or would he rather choose 4Lz to train with Boyang. Of course ignoring every other factor.

I was a little worried when they annouced that Yuzu will be doing every single FaOI show but now I think it's a great opportunity. 

He can meet with his friends (Nobu). He can stalk Plushenko... I mean ask him for advice. I hope he can learn sth about spins from Stephane because his spins are :loveeyes: Since his English improved, he should be able to say sth more than "Adobaisu purizu" :rofl2:. He can work with Jeff on choreo a little bit if they both have time. I hope he will avoid Johnny Weir because we don't need another boobskirt... unless it's a lucky item for Olympics.

And the most important, I hope he will have fun and stay healthy.

6 minutes ago, Katt said:

There're 1 pianist and the other 2 are singers. I think Yuzu will skate 1 collab program, and the other might be the Swan, or LGC :whistling:

From what I remember, Oguro Maki sings more powerful ballads and Anri is a bit more romantic and wispy---of course, it's been a while since I've heard either of them or j-pop for that matter, so I might be wrong. Doesn't Yuzu usually do one romantic ballad type song, like Believe, in a show?

7 minutes ago, Yoa said:

I wonder if 2012 Yuzu would still choose 4S to train with Javi or would he rather choose 4Lz to train with Boyang. Of course ignoring every other factor.

I was a little worried when they annouced that Yuzu will be doing every single FaOI show but now I think it's a great opportunity. 

He can meet with his friends (Nobu). He can stalk Plushenko... I mean ask him for advice. I hope he can learn sth about spins from Stephane because his spins are :loveeyes: Since his English improved, he should be able to say sth more than "Adobaisu purizu" :rofl2:. He can work with Jeff on choreo a little bit if they both have time. I hope he will avoid Johnny Weir because we don't need another boobskirt... unless it's a lucky item for Olympics.

I actually just looked up "adobaisu purizu" in Katakana and it's a thing. I KNEW IT. This is why Japanese is the best language ever. 

Anyways, from what I've read around, since he's not doing Doi, 9 summer shows is actually a very limited amount of shows! Yuzu might be the one doing the least summer shows this year (well, last year as well, but it was for different reasons). 
I think he's going to keep everything a secret until the very beginning of the season, which is a terrible, wonderful tease for all of us. 
Have there been, in the past, seasons in which the music he skated to wasn't revealed until the first competition?

1 minute ago, Ladysci said:

From what I remember, Oguro Maki sings more powerful ballads and Anri is a bit more romantic and wispy---of course, it's been a while since I've heard either of them or j-pop for that matter, so I might be wrong. Doesn't Yuzu usually do one romantic ballad type song, like Believe, in a show?

He does skated to alot Jpop songs. The only jpop programs I like from Yuzuru are Hana ni nare and Hana wa saku. 

1 minute ago, Yoa said:

I think he still choose TCC. Its not only about the jump, Brian has better reputation/influence than chinese coachs. 

*bangs gavel* *clears throat*

Sorry for interrupting folks.
Our darling @gladi has gone and opened the official Fantasy on Ice (FaOI) 2017 thread for us all, considering that the show is very close and we should be getting the first news/reports/photos, all of which will go to that thread.

Please join us in enjoying ourselves, gushing and also being frustrated by Fuji.  

:4chsmu1:

I am learning simple statistics for my thesis and since my actual data is very boring,I decided to use the protocols for the top men in FS for last season a practice instead.I think I have everything about PC scores and the judges available now and my intention is to collect the GOE data as well (when I have time). However, I don't know what to look for in the data

So, is there anything in you guys want to know? a question I maybe able to answer using the data? particular stats that can be interesting.

3 hours ago, Yoa said:

Oh c'mon it's not that bad.. :laughing:

I don't mind if he skates to R&J 3.0 and wear boobskirt 2.0 if that makes him wins second OGM  :snpeace: