General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, robin said:

You have no idea how lucky we are that Yuzu seems to be letting people put his face on instagram deliberately these days

I'd like to think it's his subtle way of letting us know he's alive and doing well, since he doesn't have social media of his own :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I can see about the other skaters, but does anyone know if Nanami will be there?  When looking at very early Yuzu she's the major influence although even then I have a feeling he was working to define himself rather than let others do it for him.

Today at the ice rink I overheard a coach (from what I gathered she visited TCC at some point or something, and I think she knows Tracy) telling a story about how she knows all of Yuzu's fans are starved for pictures, so she asked Yuzu if she could take a picture with him, just to see how many likes she'd get. Apparently he agreed :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:She says it got thousands of likes and shares in a day. 

I think the discussion going on right now proves her point :rofl:

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

Someone pointed out the bottom of the white towel only had space for one more name so I’m wondering if that’s it or if they designs are liable for change.

The official site says that the pictures are for illustration purpose so I guess there is always hope for more names :)