General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Notte Stellata didn't need any other jump than the delayed single axel, his skating is so beautiful on its own.

I used to be such a jump hoe, so it took me by surprise when he debuted Notte Stellata and it became my all time favourite program. Just his mere presence and excellent skating skills carry and raise it to levels i hadn't seen before in skating. It was absolutely breathtaking.

Notte stellata stands out for the delayed 1A (and 3A) but I also absolutely love Requiem, and if my memory is right in it he also only have the 3F (and again obligatory 3A).

They're like, powerful waves of water and the other is like the wind. I love both equally, much like how I can't decide between Seimei and H&L because they're so different. It's how he performs it.

So basically I just need Yuzu to skate around and spin with his arms and emote. Or y'know, throw kisses at the crowd wearing Pooh ears.

8 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

:offtopic:but anyone else find themselves wondering at random times of the day what Yuzu is doing right that moment? Or just generally in his rehab. Is he still just "on ice"? Is he doing stroking exercises yet? Is he planning his programmes?? 

Only like... all the time? It's very distracting :2:

Also that single toe loop video posted earlier brought me to this, so just leaving it here:

The 1A was definitely one of the things that made me eventually fall in love with Notte Stellata. Not even sure why I wasn't in love with it at first, maybe because I wasn't terribly fond of the costume? Now I just adore the whole package <3

13 minutes ago, Rainna said:

Also that single toe loop video posted earlier brought me to this, so just leaving it here:

The 1A was definitely one of the things that made me eventually fall in love with Notte Stellata. Not even sure why I wasn't in love with it at first, maybe because I wasn't terribly fond of the costume? Now I just adore the whole package <3

Honestly, we can probably all watch him do nothing but single jumps and gliding/stroking exercises for 2 hours and be perfectly fine. 

*there's a video somewhere of a single lutz by him, need to add to jump tech reference collection* Speaking of which, have we ever seen him do a single salchow, loop or flip jump-one that was not a popped jump?

Ahhh Requiem :13877886: Is something that can wash through your whole being with such smoothness and also super powerful like tides of emotions :13877886: It's true that his skating alone in this ex is enough to show is royal status. 

One of his skates that I watch at least once everyday. Together with a bunch others.

19 minutes ago, Rainna said:

:sadPooh:*squish squish*

Remember how we were really overjoyed with watching him doing a 15 min practice with only single jumps and a 3A?  So even if he only do (quality) crossovers in his show we'll totally watch with happiness :smiley-laughing021:

12 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

I still wonder why he was there; he looked kinda sad. and the girls running after him and trying to impress him.

I think he just picked up his skates after it being sharpened and wanted to test it out. There was an ice rink next door and there he is :laughing:

12 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Yuzu , the fearless champion who’s not afraid of sticking his head into the camera box !

i wonder if they took some photos of him doing this !wouldnt it be nice to see his excited , light up face to check out the box

It was a camera?:1: I just thought that he put his head in hole for no reason:english1: