General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, meoima said:

Someone, please tell the bidders it's only one pair of old boots, not Yuzuru himself. He's not going to go with the boots. 

I'm not that surprised? Most 100 sq meter apartments in Beijing and Shanghai cost more than this. If he has a rich fan who could afford a house in Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen, this is not that much. And for some chinese companies, if they decide to buy this as part of 2022 sponsor bids, this is pretty easy change.

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm not that surprised? Most 100 sq meter apartments in Beijing and Shanghai cost more than this. If he has a rich fan who could afford a house in Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen, this is not that much. And for some chinese companies, if they decide to buy this as part of 2022 sponsor bids, this is pretty easy change.

I don't know what to feel about this. I hope this is serious and not some malicious joke.

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yes, but they only get a pair of used boots, not an apartment. Maybe the old woman who lived in a shoe decided on an upgrade. :/

I mean, if they really wanted something as part of Beijing 2022 promotions, wouldn't it make more sense to approach Yuzu's team directly and arrange a sale for something more exciting than boots he hasn't been using for years? For this kind of money?! 

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

You just gave me a cultural explossion about China. :volcano:

But if it's for the needies then... Otherwise it would be a pretty ugly picture if someone makes a joke out of it.